• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA June Interviewees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its been 9 weeks since my phone interview and still nothing. I'm hoping for a in person interview hopefully before the end of the year.

Its been 9 weeks since my phone interview and still nothing. I'm hoping for a in person interview hopefully before the end of the year.

Keep hoping... I hear they aren't going to interview anyone other than those who already had one set up... and some of them have been postponed.

I also heard a class was postponed? Anybody else hear this?

OK, It's been a while, so I am bumping this thread to inquire if they actually got through the June interviewees for class dates or if they stalled out in May?

Any info appreciated for all those in the dark!

-CaKe

OK, It's been a while, so I am bumping this thread to inquire if they actually got through the June interviewees for class dates or if they stalled out in May?

Any info appreciated for all those in the dark!

-CaKe
CMH interview in Mid June as far as I know nobody from the June intervewee group has been contacted for a class date. We are waiting for our 30 day update phone call

phone interview in july 9th, got an email today saying they arent interviewing anymore this year, and I would be contacted in the future for an interview.

phone interview in july 9th, got an email today saying they arent interviewing anymore this year, and I would be contacted in the future for an interview.

July 9th, huh? Still nothing from my July 2nd phone interview. Dammit!

Latest resources

Back