• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA June Interviewees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed late June. No word yet and it has been going on 4 weeks. Looks like another 4 -8 weeks to wait based on what others are saying

Interviewd May 21st, got a call today for an "official offer" but no class date yet.

Said they would be sending more background paper work to fill out.

Anyone from June gotten a call or a rejection letter yet?

No. End of June interview. It's going to be a while from the looks of it. I can understand if they are going to offer the position but what if they aren't? You wait three months to hear a "no"?

Did any of the April May folks hear a no sooner than three months.

Everyday that goes by makes me think it is a yes but the mind does strange things. I am preparing myself for a no thanks and if it is a yes well than that will be the easy part.

good luck to all

No. End of June interview. It's going to be a while from the looks of it. I can understand if they are going to offer the position but what if they aren't? You wait three months to hear a "no"?

Did any of the April May folks hear a no sooner than three months.

Everyday that goes by makes me think it is a yes but the mind does strange things. I am preparing myself for a no thanks and if it is a yes well than that will be the easy part.

good luck to all

All the guys in my interview group who got the "no" letter got it three weeks, not three months, after the interview.

When did your group interview?
He interviewed in April.
I finally got the call from Rachel today offering me the job. No class date yet, she said that information will be coming in the next couple of weeks. For those of you keeping score, I interviewed on April 24-25, and got the "unoffical offer" email from Derinda the first week of June.

Can't wait to start!!

Latest resources

Back