• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Interview Timeline for October 2007

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I emailed my resume October 20. Got the "acknowledgement of resume" email the next day. No application package...yet.

I exceed the minimums by a lot. Clean record. No jet time.

Just got my app accepted email today. They have had my app for about 3 weeks. Feelin' hopeful!

I emailed my resume October 20. Got the "acknowledgement of resume" email the next day. No application package...yet.

I exceed the minimums by a lot. Clean record. No jet time.

The lack of jet time hasn't been a problem in the past. I had mostly 1900D time when I went to NetJets as did one other guy in my class. There was even one guy who had been flying nothing bigger than a Cessna Conquest. And I can recall one guy in indoc who was flying DC-3's part of the time before NetJets.

Sent resume Feb 07, recieved and sent app march 07, app accepted email april 07.. PBI first choice, Updated August 07... TEB new first choice, Interview ocotber 07, start class NOV 07.

I Emailed a cover letter and resume on 28 Sept, received application package a week later. (maybe sooner, I was on a trip.) I sent it back on 10 Oct and got an "app accepted" email yesterday. I put PBI as first choice, everywhere else as second.

Latest resources

Back