• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA hiring in 2009

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How much worse can things get? Have you seen CIT, C, MER, GS, GE, JPM, et al??? Who doesn't "hate" furloughs?

Thank God you're around, who needs positive people when we have you for a support group.

Well, it's not like there's bazillions of jobs available right now, so why worry.... If we furlough, I'll see ya'll down at the Mickey D's. You want fries with that?

Still scheduled to have a net gain of 45 A/C for 2009. I don't think they will fly themselves. Don't jump to conclussions.

Still scheduled to have a net gain of 45 A/C for 2009. I don't think they will fly themselves. Don't jump to conclussions.
Still? What economic world do you live in? Simply sounds as though someone forgot to update the website. Of course, someone from XOJet will again mention that the factories can't deliver fast enough.

Still? What economic world do you live in? Simply sounds as though someone forgot to update the website. Of course, someone from XOJet will again mention that the factories can't deliver fast enough.

The factories can't deliver 'em fast enough for XOJet...:D

Latest resources

Back