• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA hiring for 09

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I kinda wish somebody would just take Randy(pilotyip), like, away....................

AMF

Thread creep alert:

What I don't like is the fact that you seem to like to publish Yip's name.

Yeah, we all know who he is. How about you showing your full name whenever you want to call him out by his?

Show a little bit of class, will ya?

Hung

There may not be furloughs, but the growth in the near future (1-2 years) will be flat at best.
Then it's not growth.

Decisions made by others, at a higher pay grade (ie MGT), or a sub-prime home owner, can only instruct me in my behavior. I'm not able to point my finger--I've arm-chair CEO'd and hell, I charged my first home's down payment on a Visa. But, I made sure I could accommodate any decision I made.

I'm hoping for the best and prepared for the worst. Furlough, schmurlough...been there, done that.

The sky is not falling--don't keep pulling on the clouds.

I would not let the talk of a few get you thinking about a furlough. This company is looking down the road and is going to be in position when the economy goes back up.

Funny I was thinking the same thing. Those that don't work here will never understand our company. This is not the airlines. We have much smarter people that lead us so relax and enjoy life. Plus it's football season, the World Series is on and we work for NJ.... All is good.....

Latest resources

Back