• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA hiring for 09

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I fly for Netjets and I care. I find comfort in knowing that there will be people junior to me, the more the better. I am sorry that you must be too senior to care. Hundreds of pilots who are on the street care. Fellow pilots with kids with no insurance care. Pilots trying to figure out how to pay next month's mortgage care. I agree that we don't have any creditable info to based our assumptions on, and I sure hope thats what you mean.

well yes you missed my point....it could 5 or 500...no one knows. what is irritating is all the speculation.

well yes you missed my point....it could 5 or 500...no one knows. what is irritating is all the speculation.

I agree, but I think with the times we are in.....the world is speculating about everything.

I think we all want some answers, but I don't think those answers really exsist right now.

"Here is a perdiction, if BO wins which now looks like a done deal. NJ will lay off next year."

Im no BO fan, but damn, what's the sense in going around wishing that on other pilots?

Last edited:
first to admit it

And when we don't lay off, you have to include, "I was wrong about Obama" on every post for a whole month. :laugh:
If I am wrong, which will take 2-4 yrs to confirm, I will be the first to admit it. Remember I have lived through the oil embargo of the 1973, the Carter era, the 80's recession, the 90's recession, I have seen 1,000's of pilots looking for job, I have been among those on the street looking for a job. The simple fact is, when the economy is not strong, aviation takes a hit in ten fold strength.

Last edited:
As one of the guys sitting on the bottom of NJA's list. I can say without a doubt, that there are few other places I'd rather be right now. Outside of the wait to find out if I got the job, this place has been nothing short of world class.

My previous civilian employers can't hold a candle to the thoughtfulness that I have wittnessed since coming here. Outside of pay and benifits (which are great) the spirit of this organization is what makes me want to finish my career here.

Back to the original question of how many in 09? Apply and put your name in the hat. The market in the end will dictate our growth. As far as the details, don't sweat what you can't control.

Latest resources

Back