• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA hired call?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Welcome to the greatest job in the world. It is a blast, everyone I have flown with are great. Welcome again!

Congrats FlyAuburn.. welcome aboard if the Background check checks!!;)

It ain't for everyone, but I love it here, and 99% of us do too.

Just got the official call from Linda! I was given a choice between the X and the 800XPc. I chose the X.

Indoc is April 7th. I can't wait to work for such an awesome company with such a great group of professionals! See you guys out there!

Just got the official call from Linda! I was given a choice between the X and the 800XPc. I chose the X.

Indoc is April 7th. I can't wait to work for such an awesome company with such a great group of professionals! See you guys out there!

Congrats.

You chose the X ??? be prepared to work your a$$ off. I just finished a 6 day tour, and flew 12 hours. Oh my back hurts throwing 7 bags all week.

Remember this, there is nothing typical about NJs.

Welcome aboard, and enjoy your ride.

Congratulations, FlyAuburn! Your enthusiasm is well placed. The leadership there tackles one big project after another, the volunteers pitch in and help and the unified pilotgroup keeps breaking new ground in the industry. This is, indeed, an exciting time to join the NJA pilots, especially if you like the idea of being part of a grass roots movement and value independence. Congrats again! NJW

i have 3 friends im trying to get into nja, they have applications filed but no telephone calls for interviews. been a few months now. recommendation letter was included....who knows...

You'd rather fly the Super Fast, TEB Express, Recover all fleets work til your fingers bleed "X" over the Classy, well equipped, real business jet, with real avionics, "800xpc" ? Who did you get your info from? Wholly crap - I've been at NJA for 6 years and would never, ever bid the "X" and I still can't hold the 800, much less the 800xpc or 900!!!!

Sorry - not to bring you down. You will like it here, just not as much as you would have in a Hawker. Good luck. The "X" type is a handful too. Welcome to NetJets.

Latest resources

Back