Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dorkjet said:
When do you start Gump?
I don't, not for a while. That's just going to be my next bird, whenever my seniority gets me there. No bags, Collins avionics, and I don't have to do the hunchback of Notre Dame impression every time I get into the airplane? Plus it's not a Cessna. Sign me up...

Potty?

Hey Gordon,

Just reading the post about your leg being asleep. Are pilots allowed to get up and use the john with pax onboard, or is that considered an intrusion into their domain? God gave me the bladder of a pregnant woman. :erm:

Last edited:
Scaramunga said:
Go back as much as you like. I usually take my newspaper back with me!

Which aircraft has the most comfortable lav? I can't imagine using the Beechjunk or Ultra lav in flight after a trip to Taco Bell - how embarrassing!!!!!

On Your Six said:
Which aircraft has the most comfortable lav?

Although I didn't use it, I'd say the BBJ has the best lav of any NetJets aircraft that I've seen. :cool:

I guarantee you that you will hold it until blue in the face before you head back and use the Beechjet lav! Everytime you use the POS you have the pleasure of emptying it.

tk855 said:
I guarantee you that you will hold it until blue in the face before you head back and use the Beechjet lav! Everytime you use the POS you have the pleasure of emptying it.

Ahh no. $20 makes it all go away.
Didn't the IOE guy explain this to you???:confused:

Fozzy said:
Ahh no. $20 makes it all go away.
Didn't the IOE guy explain this to you???:confused:

No matter what you pay them, there is still a level of involvement unless you want blue lav juice all over the cabin floor! In TEB 2 weeks ago the line guy informs me that there was an "incident" and they were not allowed on our airplanes anymore. In that case guess who gets to bring the pot out of the airplane and reinstall it.

Latest resources

Back