• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Downgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
trust me I'd say it too your face also with no problem. (but how quick would you take it to Pro Standards or management to cry would be the question)

Not miserable, bitter maybe. My life has actually been on the up and up recently. Now I'm just sitting back and amazed at the blinders some have on as to what NJA is going to become.

Exactly !!!!

I have filled enough of them out to realize what a joke the whole thing is. Most of the information that is asked isn't even the reason why many pilots have to call in fatigue.

And that's an issue?
Call in fatigue-no questions asked,
and fill out a what you call a joke?
Is your time too important?
You've been watching to many Hollywood movies.
Seems to me you're making it way too much of an issue.

I have filled enough of them out to realize what a joke the whole thing is. Most of the information that is asked isn't even the reason why many pilots have to call in fatigue.

So you have fatigued and filled out reports. Look, either the required report IS a problem and a black mark on the contract or it ISN'T. You can't sit back and say how the union screwed the pooch on this, yet have no problem with doing it yourself. If that really is the case, then you'd agree with me that the pilots who are afraid of fatiguing because of the report really are weak decision-makers.

Hold up. Let me see if I have this straight. You say the "F" word and scheduling HAS to pull the plug on your trip, no questions asked? And all you have to do is fill out a little report that might be used to avoid the kind of scheduling that led to the "F" word? And you don't get your phone call transferred to a CP that asks you to explain yourself? And there CAN'T be any blowback from management?

This is a problem how?

trust me I'd say it too your face also with no problem. (but how quick would you take it to Pro Standards or management to cry would be the question)

Not miserable, bitter maybe. My life has actually been on the up and up recently. Now I'm just sitting back and amazed at the blinders some have on as to what NJA is going to become.

Bitter, sorry you feel that way.
It's easy to post like a tough guy on an anonymous internet chat board.
It's pathetic to read "insider ( 411 emails) NJA commentary" posts from a bitter furloughed pilot or his angry buddy.
You seem to forget, it was the last management regime that hired you, not the union, or rank and file.

Last edited:
So you have fatigued and filled out reports. Look, either the required report IS a problem and a black mark on the contract or it ISN'T. You can't sit back and say how the union screwed the pooch on this, yet have no problem with doing it yourself. If that really is the case, then you'd agree with me that the pilots who are afraid of fatiguing because of the report really are weak decision-makers.

How many of these weak decision-making pilots really exist at NJA?

How many of these weak decision-making pilots really exist at NJA?

I have no idea. I haven't flown with all of them. Certainly the pilots that are afraid of using the F-bomb because they have to fill out a report would be grouped into that definition. I have flown with several pilots that I considered to be weak PICs, but according to Raj, "everyone" is afraid of fatiguing. I'd give the pilots a little more credit than that.

I don't see why some of you try to defend a stupid policy that was written into the IBB contract. Everyone knows its stupid. Its basic common sense.

I have no idea. I haven't flown with all of them. Certainly the pilots that are afraid of using the F-bomb because they have to fill out a report would be grouped into that definition. I have flown with several pilots that I considered to be weak PICs, but according to Raj, "everyone" is afraid of fatiguing. I'd give the pilots a little more credit than that.

Precisely, I too have no idea about the number of these weak PIC's.

But it sure grabs attention and gives posers, a phoney, self serving validation to their assertions.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back