• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Downgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No everyone is not fatiguing. A lot of the captains at NJA are f'n wimps when it comes to fatigue. They are scared p#$ a$$es. Am I clear? Have flown with many a captains that talk a big game. When asked how many times they have fatigued in their 14+ years the answer is 0. Flew with a tool the other day who was all "I'm going to fatigue then!!!". When the fm told him he needed to tell the acp his attitude was "well, we'll just see how I feel at the hotel. ".. Of course I had to drop the f bomb while he enjoyed the extra show time at the hotel. He looked like the hero that could do 14/10's.. I looked like the moron who had to fatigue. It's about time the union has stopped suckling the companies' nuts and show some leadership.. then again voting is around the corner so I guess change has to take place..

Either way, guys need to stop flying fatigued and sick.. Take the time off and spend it with the family or enjoy the few extra hours at the hotel and lay by the pool.

Rant over..
I flew with one of the biggest D-bags on the XL fleet 6 months ago. We both agreed to fatigue when we arrived at our destination. I'm throwing the covers on and I hear this idiot telling the FM that he was good to go, but my FO is the one tired!! Are you F'n kidding me. I said to him "thanks for throwing me under the bus jacka#@. I called the FM and told her what really happened and she already figured he was full of crap"

Anybody fly with the 9-11 conspiracy theory wack job lately? With guys like that still flying in the left seat, we are all in trouble.

Last edited:
Theres definitely no lack of d**chebags at NJA... unfortunately alot of them are safe for a very long time.

They aren't the safe ones. It's the other pilot that always seems to keep their a$$ outta trouble. That's the problem with our industry. If we were to let these aholes f up, we are both screwed. They are protected by default. Can we fill out an asap report for stupidity? ;)

At any rate >> the F BOMB report that was put into the IBB contract is a f... in joke in itself.

Who is the fool from the pilots side that agreed to this??

No everyone is not fatiguing. A lot of the captains at NJA are f'n wimps when it comes to fatigue. They are scared p#$ a$$es. Am I clear? Have flown with many a captains that talk a big game. When asked how many times they have fatigued in their 14+ years the answer is 0. Flew with a tool the other day who was all "I'm going to fatigue then!!!". When the fm told him he needed to tell the acp his attitude was "well, we'll just see how I feel at the hotel. ".. Of course I had to drop the f bomb while he enjoyed the extra show time at the hotel. He looked like the hero that could do 14/10's.. I looked like the moron who had to fatigue. It's about time the union has stopped suckling the companies' nuts and show some leadership.. then again voting is around the corner so I guess change has to take place..

Either way, guys need to stop flying fatigued and sick.. Take the time off and spend it with the family or enjoy the few extra hours at the hotel and lay by the pool.

Rant over..

Give this guy a break. First of all he paid for his interview, and then his type rating just like every other guy that has been at NetJets for more than 10 years, so he could fly a shinny new jet and get paid 30k a year for the majority of his time at Njets.
He has had it good for less than a handfull of years and doesnt want his high paying job to go away even though his flying fatigued not only puts everybodys job at risk if he screws up but keeps the numbers up so management doesnt have to bring anybody back. Screw the guys at the bottom of the senority list anyway because they didnt have to suffer as long as the senior guys who paid for their jobs.

Give this guy a break. First of all he paid for his interview, and then his type rating just like every other guy that has been at NetJets for more than 10 years, so he could fly a shinny new jet and get paid 30k a year for the majority of his time at Njets.
He has had it good for less than a handfull of years and doesnt want his high paying job to go away even though his flying fatigued not only puts everybodys job at risk if he screws up but keeps the numbers up so management doesnt have to bring anybody back. Screw the guys at the bottom of the senority list anyway because they didnt have to suffer as long as the senior guys who paid for their jobs.

Come on now. Quit picking on the 2000 guys!

NJA is becoming more of a joke with every day that passes...the more time that passes the more I hope not to have to come back....

Unless there is some major growth in the size of some of the pilots/union balls....

With the attitude you have towards your fellow coworkers, why come back?
You'd be much happier at a major, you were born to fly the heavy metal.

With the attitude you have towards your fellow coworkers, why come back?
You'd be much happier at a major, you were born to fly the heavy metal.

Ok, then you keep flying tired and flying equipment that should be written up. Just read the last 411 and you'll understand where I'm coming from. Good god man even Luthi can see what/where this is heading. Open your eyes a bit.

Nothing against my co-workers, except those that are too afraid to fatigue or write a/c up because they want to be the saviors of the company. It's a fact that there are those that think if they get every flight accomplished no matter what, they'll somehow keep owners and improve NJA.

And BTW I'm trying not to come back, like many of the others also. NJA has become the worst job possible because most of the 495 can't find work BECAUSE of having worked for NJA. And recall in 5-10 years may be the only possibility of employment (that is enjoyable).

I'd be much happier if you licked the underside of my ballsack, but your probably already giving DS the reach around.:D (sorry couldn't resist)

not at all

And BTW I'm trying not to come back, like many of the others also. NJA has become the worst job possible because most of the 495 can't find work BECAUSE of having worked for NJA.
Not true at all, we figured if they were good enough for NJ, they would fit right in at JUS.

Ok, then you keep flying tired and flying equipment that should be written up. Just read the last 411 and you'll understand where I'm coming from. Good god man even Luthi can see what/where this is heading. Open your eyes a bit.

Nothing against my co-workers, except those that are too afraid to fatigue or write a/c up because they want to be the saviors of the company. It's a fact that there are those that think if they get every flight accomplished no matter what, they'll somehow keep owners and improve NJA.

And BTW I'm trying not to come back, like many of the others also. NJA has become the worst job possible because most of the 495 can't find work BECAUSE of having worked for NJA. And recall in 5-10 years may be the only possibility of employment (that is enjoyable).

I'd be much happier if you licked the underside of my ballsack, but your probably already giving DS the reach around.:D (sorry couldn't resist)

The Union caused this themselves with the idiotic fatigue report in which you lose Sick Days for if you forget to do it. What a f in joke!

Latest resources

Back