• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA December Indoc?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just wish NJA would let the people waiting know something....either reject them or give them a conditional offer pending a class date and completion of training. So many haven't heard either way and have been waiting for 6 months or so.

There are many who want nothing more than to work at NJA, but may be unemployed and seeking other options. It would be hard to accept employment elsewhere while waiting for NJA to call. You wouldn't want to accept employment, sign a contract or agreement, and then have NJA call with a class offer.

Because of this, I think NJA should either make a rejection or give a conditional offer. After one interviews in CMH, they must know whether they will hire that person or not. That said, maybe no news after 4-6 months is good news? Who knows?!

I wouldn't give anyone an ultimatum....probably wont like the result. That's not just NJA, but life in general.

fly4u

nja recruitment team doen't have any idea what they are doing. to keep people waiting for as long as they do is absolutely rediculous. They know within days if they want you or not. They put you in a pool and don't even tell you where you are in the pool. I don't care how long it is until they offer me a job, just let me know where I stand.

I think that nja has such an ego that they don't think they have to treat future employees decently. I interviewed in April, months later got the call that I was hired, and have gotten one call since then about my status. Email asking about my status have basically gone unanswered. In the interview so much emphasis was put on communication, but nja has not shown that they practice what they preach. I get tired of hearing that it is so much different once you get to class. So far, the company has been a big disappointment.

Archer,

If you are so disapointed with the company, maybe you should send them an email indicating to the hiring department that you are no longer interested in a position. To just come on here and parot what has already be said doesn't do any good.

I realize that they kind of string applicants along. In defense of the hiring department, they have a ton of applications coming in for a very few positions. Also, over the course of only a couple of months, the world economic situation has colapsed, and NJA has dramatically reduced their hiring projections.

Complain away, I just believe that it is in very bad taste to rag on a company that you want to have hire you.

IP

P.S. I did not mean to jump down Archer's throat, I think this message could be targeted at a half of a dozen posters on this board.

I think that nja has such an ego that they don't think they have to treat future employees decently.

Yes, because the actions of a few individuals in one department are completely representative of the other ~7,000 employees that makes up NetJets. Uh-huh.

If you're really that disgusted, I'll echo Illini's suggestion to let your slot go to somebody who isn't already so jaded.

So far, the company has been a big disappointment.
Buddy, pick up a newspaper and look at what's going on in the world around you. Our business is not immune to the economy around it. Running classes when there isn't demand for new pilots doesn't make good business sense.

If the past is any indicaiton things get real slow around the holidays here as far as training goes, so I wouldn't count on another Dec class.

Damn Archer? I guess I better post this here as well?

I'm starting to get used to new guys crying about the company.

(7 month F.O's and such) (And now pilots that aren't even on the property)

Seems like I'm hearing alot of complaints from guys hired after the contract.

If you were here before the contract, I guess you may have more of an appreciation of how far we've come in improving our situation.

Just my impression. I'm allowed that aren't I?

I'll have to agree with what my fellow Netjets pilots posted above at this point.

Last edited:
sorry

Everyone, I apologize. Yesturday was a really bad day and frustration got the best of me. Please forgive me.

So this is gonna be what it's like to fly with you?

Everyone, I apologize. Yesturday was a really bad day and frustration got the best of me. Please forgive me.

You indicate you have 2500 hours, have already been told you are hired

(Above all those with tons more experience then you),

and are complaining and bad mouthing the company that just hired you above all these other more experienced people on multiple threads.

And now, Oh I was having a bad day, I'm sorry :).

I'm not looking forward to flying with you.

You sound like a whining pain in the a$$ thats paid minimum dues compared to the rest.

Yet you are already complaining more then "Porter". (Of course he has twice the flight time as you do and we don't like him because we are old guys)

You sir, are boring.

I don't trust you and am sure you would bad mouth me in a heart beat if someting went wrong on the line.

Last edited:

Too late!! By providing an N number in your screen name we were able to cross reference the aircraft registration database to those holding ATPs and first class medicals and we now know who you are!!!!! There goes your chances with NJA. HaHa HaHa

Sorry but NJA is probably a better gig than what you are doing now (just an assumption) so just relax and wait and if it is meant to be it will happen. At least you are further along in the process than the other 10k applicants. As is said by many others it is worth the wait but we got enough whiny a$$ babies who pout on this forum instead of growing a pair and dealing with their problems.

Latest resources

Back