• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA announces 1000 applications for pilot positions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I work for the company and tend to know when things happen. It's called communication and observation. I have nothing to do with HR. I don't know what happened to Brian (who I believe was once a temp ACP). If you're on the roster, wouldn't you know how many deferred and how many didn't? I thought was about 50/50, but that was early in the recall process. The company needs x amount of pilots per aircraft. The number of aircraft in the operation is slowly rising, so the hiring will have to be for both.

Just because I don't hate every aspect of the company I work for doesn't mean I work in HR, or in management, or etc... You can be irritated about my posts all you want, but you can't tell me my perspective is wrong.

SG

Isn't it FUN posting here while the union crazies try to drive you off?

If I got paid less, I would go elsewhere. I think pay is about right, as long as COLAs continue under the new contract.

So which pay scale are you on then?

Man. G4 captains are just so few on the seniority list as a whole.

So easy to narrow this.

He thinks were paid about right.

Talk about a weak dick.

Too bad the company wants concessions.

If I got paid less, I would go elsewhere. I think pay is about right, as long as COLAs continue under the new contract.

Then you better start supporting your union negotiators or start job hunting, because your boss wants a pay cut, not a COLA.

Then you better start supporting your union negotiators or start job hunting, because your boss wants a pay cut, not a COLA.

He thinks that is just posturing. He says in the end they won't do that.

What people like him don't understand is the company isn't budging at all on anything in the contract when it affects pay or productivity.

They want more for less because all they want is the return.

He thinks that is just posturing. He says in the end they won't do that.

What people like him don't understand is the company isn't budging at all on anything in the contract when it affects pay or productivity.

They want more for less because all they want is the return.

You might be right and I might be wrong. I think the pilot shortage will help us, and the longer the company drags out negotiations the better for us because of it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back