• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They're not only looking at flight experience. It helps to have some kind of customer service background as well.

Like:
  • Professional Dancer
  • Call girl/boy
  • TGI Fridays waitress
  • Telemarketer
  • Starbucks Beverage Creator
??? I humped a rucksack in the US Army for 8 years. I think it has way more to do with how you sell yourself than anything.

When I was applying for the position...

I just entered bitch in all random parts of my resume...

After flying with wolfy I can definitely say that there was a bitch in the crew.

The only thing I can figure is I don't have enough SIC time.

Thanks,

I've never heard of someone being turned down for too little SIC time. In fact, if you look at the hiring mins, SIC time isn't one of the requirements.

With the new "talent acquisition" team, lots of good people are unfortunately being turned down. But if you are still interested in NetJets, re-apply and hope that the hiring process gets revamped in the interim. If nothing else, re-applying demonstrates tenacity on your part.

Good luck to you.

I recommended someone (a year and a half back) who had a grossly disproportionate amount of PIC time due to some single pilot turbine cargo jobs and some very quick upgrades, and they were hired. Just be prepared to explain how it ended up so lopsided, and show in the interview that you will not have an attitude in the right seat. As for re-applying, I sensed that they used to give brownie points for being persistent so do re-apply ASAP, which I am assuming is still 6 months. That used to simply require a time matrix update.

Wolf and Diesel flying together ... now there's a scary thought

Geez, listen to them fight!

If I didn't know of them, I would say

"Do I hear wedding bells"?

guys, I thnk he was being sarcastic about the SIC time.

Given the current state of "talent acquisition" at NJA, who knows: maybe SIC time is some sort of selection criteria that we don't know about...

:cool:

Like:
  • Professional Dancer
  • Call girl/boy
  • TGI Fridays waitress
  • Telemarketer
  • Starbucks Beverage Creator
??? I humped a rucksack in the US Army for 8 years. I think it has way more to do with how you sell yourself than anything.

I agree with you to a certain extent, however the hiring practices have changed quite a bit since you were hired.

Latest resources

Back