Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

conquest

To all NJ pilot can anyone tell me what the heck
does this mean. I just got this back from recruiting.

At this time, we have decided to pursue candidates whose background and experience is better matched with our current openings.

The only thing I can figure is I don't have enough SIC time.

Thanks,

I got the same message last week and so did a couple of my friends.

Human Resources....no, sorry Pilot Recruitment....no, sorry....Talent Acquisition.....

Hiring of pilots at EVERY aviation company in the history of the industry has been and continues to be an exercise in confusion, contradiction, and frustration. Netjets just happens to be in the middle of a wholesale transition in hiring process.

Try not to get discouraged and be sure to re-apply as soon as the online application system goes....well, on line. Best of luck.

The HR dept. at NetJets is completely flooded with apps. A guy I know got a letter back saying " you're not qualified" he's got 4000 turbine hours/6000 total. Then I hear about guys with 3000 hrs- total time getting in.

My opinion, they're overwhelmed with apps. Who knows how or who (COMPUTER) is picking the people who get to interview.

To all NJ pilot can anyone tell me what the heck does this mean. I just got this back from recruiting.

At this time, we have decided to pursue candidates whose background and experience is better matched with our current openings.

The only thing I can figure is I don't have enough SIC time.

Thanks,

Doesn't really mean anything except that you need to apply again - and try to get some recommendation letters from current NJ employees to send with it. It's a stock HR response when they have to many applications to cope with. I know one person that got that letter and got hired 3 months later.

The computer is taking a word scan of your resume. Tweak your resume/cover letter with key words that point to service, problem solving, working above and beyond, etc. If the "phrase finder" doesn't "find" it on your submission, it will "kick it back."

The HR dept. at NetJets is completely flooded with apps. A guy I know got a letter back saying " you're not qualified" he's got 4000 turbine hours/6000 total. Then I hear about guys with 3000 hrs- total time getting in.

They're not only looking at flight experience. It helps to have some kind of customer service background as well.

The computer is taking a word scan of your resume. Tweak your resume/cover letter with key words that point to service, problem solving, working above and beyond, etc. If the "phrase finder" doesn't "find" it on your submission, it will "kick it back."

lololol

Latest resources

Back