• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Pilots, what would you do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would be great if they do that! I have been sitting on the fence for the last month or 2 in regards to sending my stuff into NJ and now that I have decided to do that I am finding that I am to late.

I guess if anyone could provide some other answers for other questions that I asked in my first post I would appreciate it.

Another question to add to that list: Does a person have a good chance at an interview/be hired without someone to walk in the resume or a Letter or Recommendation from a NJ Pilot?

Fly High, have you considered the lifestyle change it would mean for your family to have you gone from home 18 nights a month?

You have my support/understanding for not moving your family. Stay-home moms work very hard and their children are better off being raised by their mother instead of a daycare worker. Do what works best for YOUR family and ignore spiteful comments.

I agree that you should keep tabs on the domicile situation. A lot of pilots think that the company will have a tough time hiring.....still.

Fly High - send me a PM with whatever questions you have and I'll try to help out as best I can.

If NJA offers home basing, I'll probably apply myself. Since the new CBA, hell if it ain't a good job. :)

Amazing what banding together and standing up for your rights can achieve, isn't it? I agree with pilots who say that it shouldn't have to be that way, but, unfortunately, it IS that way and nothing will change until the pilots force the issue. If the other frac companies are such great places to work, they'd already have been paying their pilots better and not have to be pushed into it by the NJ pilots raising the bar. Question: When they do give a pay raise does it come in writing? Will it be guaranteed for 5 years like the NJ pilots raise?

Unionistic fundamentalists

netjetwife said:
Amazing what banding together and standing up for your rights can achieve, isn't it? I agree with pilots who say that it shouldn't have to be that way, but, unfortunately, it IS that way and nothing will change until the pilots force the issue. If the other frac companies are such great places to work, they'd already have been paying their pilots better and not have to be pushed into it by the NJ pilots raising the bar. Question: When they do give a pay raise does it come in writing? Will it be guaranteed for 5 years like the NJ pilots raise?

Netjetwife:

Do you lead the Union radical fundamentalist movement? You all are almost like terrorists, pushing your beliefs, your radical pro-union viewpoints.

Ease off.

Last edited:
WheresRocky said:
Netjetwife:

Do you lead the Union radical fundamentalist movement? You all are almost like terrorists, pushing your beliefs, your radical pro-union viewpoints.

Ease off.

We like to call it the URFM pal!

Come to the dark side. Make more money. Secure a schedule and a lifestyle that will allow you to enjoy time off with loved ones. Help us rape and pillage the ability for big business to sew and stitch their golden parachutes. Help us turn the CEOs 5th house in Aspen into W2 earnings for you and your peers.

Yes we are terrorists... to some who pay the bills and had their chance to abuse hard-working laborers.

But seriously folks

FLYLOW22 said:
We like to call it the URFM pal!

Come to the dark side. Make more money. Secure a schedule and a lifestyle that will allow you to enjoy time off with loved ones. Help us rape and pillage the ability for big business to sew and stitch their golden parachutes. Help us turn the CEOs 5th house in Aspen into W2 earnings for you and your peers.

Yes we are terrorists... to some who pay the bills and had their chance to abuse hard-working laborers.

FOR REAL though...

You RUFM people (chuckle) go into every post and push your views upon everyone. Those who are non union who got a payraise should bow to your almighty netjetwife and others who earned CS's wage increase for them. Those who do not believe they owe a debt to ALLAnetjetwife should die a horrible death by lav juice or something.

You people are incorrugable! (sp?) Now, the answer to every frax pilot's problem will be to fill out the cards. ABSURD.

It IS borderline pathological, this radicalism. Union JIHAD????????

Last edited:
My fundamental viewpoint---

Take a basic look at your job as a frac pilot and compare it to that of a NJ pilot. If you think that belonging to a strong union like 1108 will improve your situation then send in your card and vote for representation. If not, keep the status quo. Yes, it's a fundamental way of looking at things. A belief that it is possible to do something to improve your situation.

PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH

If that's a radical notion, then I'm guilty as charged, and apologize to no one.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back