• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Pilots and Expense Tracking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, GE Capital Gains points. The most they'll pay for a ticket now is $400. And to book a flight, you have to slog through 18 menus before you get to a human being. "If you would like to book a flight, press 1. You have pressed 1. If this is correct, press 1 now. Are you sure you want to book a flight? If so, press 1 now." They are barely worth the trouble.

Buy a ticket you cheap bitch.......... Some of you guys would bitch about free gold.. Amazing..

I cash my ponits in for free gas from BP which I use in the boat...

Sigh.....

Still missing the irony and humor genes aren't you seat?

Buy a ticket you cheap bitch.......... Some of you guys would bitch about free gold.. Amazing..

I cash my ponits in for free gas from BP which I use in the boat...

"Do you have to push '1' when you are fueling up your boat. If so, press"1". If not press '2'. You have pressed '2'...if this is correct press'1'."

IT was a joke...damn.

Whenever I think of tragedy, its sad implications and the way it makes me feel...

I log onto FI and read the frac boards...

Sadness gone, thanks all (buncha' pu$$ies)

AMF

The problem with the whole thing, as gutshot sez, It may take you up to two weeks to submit or finish the entire report.

Whereas using the old sys, I was done in a half hour sitting in the airport waiting for my plane home on my last day.......

Some progress, chalk that one up for mgmt on the IBB contract.

Don't agree!

Been using it for 3 years now.. File one report 4 days after the tour and have my cash in the bank 3 days later..

Sometimes you gotta use common sense instead of this BS about what we gave the company...

The company has to track expenses for tax purposes- something's have to be standardized for the IRS... Get over it, already...

Latest resources

Back