• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Overseas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm with NJE & I haven't heard of any related stories - the last "linked" project we had was when we introduced the GV over here & "borrowed" some of the NJ USA line trainers.

As far as I'm aware, any permanent transfer across to NJE would need a JAR licence; I guess there would be residency requirements too. Sorry, no specific knowledge about NJME.

No transfer relationships to NJE. If you have an European passport, JAA-ATP, and medical, you can apply for a job there, otherwise, No. NJ Mid East, I know one that voluntered to go, he's been there 3 years. He still has a number at NJA (I think).

There is a LOA with NJME for retreat rights and continued seniority accrual for NJA pilots to go there, but the NJA pilots must interview and work and live by the NJME rules and I beleive it's a 3 year hitch. Starting pay is around 70K in the right seat of the Hawker 750 and you can live just about anywhere in the world (based in Jedah while working). I also believe it's a 35 day on/ 31 day off schedule with recurrent on your own time. That's about all I know about it. I'm not even sure if they are hiring right now.

Looking for current NJME information. Specifically, future hiring, projected fleet growth, and what kind of attrition do they have (10% per year?).

Looking for current NJME information. Specifically, future hiring, projected fleet growth, and what kind of attrition do they have (10% per year?).

ran into a NJME guy at TEB (older gentleman from Michigan)... 35 on- 30 off... he seemed to like it.. I work for NJ, If we could transfer to NJME, I'd probably do it for a year or so. NJME is hiring and growing. Google the site

as far as NJE, as mentioned above, you need an European passport, EU medical and JAR licenses. keep in mind they have a bunch of guys doing "job sharing". meaning one year I work, the next year you work, the following year I work and so on. They did that to avoid furloughs, the bottom 400 guys are doing the job sharing thing. If you met the requirements, no hiring there for a while

NJME is just a brand name though correct? Like "United Express." When talking about NJME aren't we talking National Air Service of Saudi Arabia?

Latest resources

Back