• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ next Incoc class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just trying to figure out if and when I will ever get to NJA. I know...it's anybody's guess..but a little deductive reasoning helps keep the hope alive

Hang in there pilot22

Years ago an elderly airline pilot gave me two bits of advice about professional flying. First, he said, its 10 times harder to get there than you think its going to be, but, secondly when you get there its 10 times better than you imagine it will be.

Netjets is tough to get into but its well worth it when you get here.

Another board claims that two NJA VPs at NBAA said 2009 pilot recruitment could be as low as 40 pilots and defintely will be less than the 400 originally projected. Obiously, that doesn't answer the question about when the next class is, but sheds light on the projection.

Another board claims that two NJA VPs at NBAA said 2009 pilot recruitment could be as low as 40 pilots and defintely will be less than the 400 originally projected. Obiously, that doesn't answer the question about when the next class is, but sheds light on the projection.

That being said someone on the Union board just had company recurrent. Says that they were told we are still going to hire 350 in 09

so who knows

I am not saying that anyone is lying, but some of this could be more opinion than fact.

Hard to tell.....especially with the economy the way it is.

Does anybody know when the people starting the Oct 13th class were interviewed? Just trying to figure out if and when I will ever get to NJA. I know...it's anybody's guess..but a little deductive reasoning helps keep the hope alive

I start on monday, and I interviewed last week of May.

I know that two people in my interview group from April 24-25 are in the class that starts Monday. However, there are still two left from that same group who have been offered the job that are still waiting for their classdate.

Latest resources

Back