NJ next Incoc class

WindBraker

Total Time
So guys and gals, what's your guess on a time frame for the next class they will try to fill?? Jan, Feb???

Jafo73

Total Time
3000+
Starting to sound like sometime around March, 2010

brokeflyer

Total Time
they hired all they're gonna hire for '08......those are already given class dates. next classes starting march

skyward80

Total Time
I doubt anybody at NJA's Recruitment Dept knows either. :rolleyes:

Skyward80

pilot22

Total Time
total
Does anybody know when the people starting the Oct 13th class were interviewed? Just trying to figure out if and when I will ever get to NJA. I know...it's anybody's guess..but a little deductive reasoning helps keep the hope alive

ozpilot

Total Time
Just trying to figure out if and when I will ever get to NJA. I know...it's anybody's guess..but a little deductive reasoning helps keep the hope alive

Hang in there pilot22

Years ago an elderly airline pilot gave me two bits of advice about professional flying. First, he said, its 10 times harder to get there than you think its going to be, but, secondly when you get there its 10 times better than you imagine it will be.

Netjets is tough to get into but its well worth it when you get here.

starcheckdriver

Total Time
Enough
Another board claims that two NJA VPs at NBAA said 2009 pilot recruitment could be as low as 40 pilots and defintely will be less than the 400 originally projected. Obiously, that doesn't answer the question about when the next class is, but sheds light on the projection.

pilot772

Total Time
a few
Another board claims that two NJA VPs at NBAA said 2009 pilot recruitment could be as low as 40 pilots and defintely will be less than the 400 originally projected. Obiously, that doesn't answer the question about when the next class is, but sheds light on the projection.
That being said someone on the Union board just had company recurrent. Says that they were told we are still going to hire 350 in 09

so who knows

o2bflyn

Total Time
>40
I am not saying that anyone is lying, but some of this could be more opinion than fact.

Hard to tell.....especially with the economy the way it is.

AvroJockey

Go Pack Go!
Total Time
35 yrs
Does anybody know when the people starting the Oct 13th class were interviewed? Just trying to figure out if and when I will ever get to NJA. I know...it's anybody's guess..but a little deductive reasoning helps keep the hope alive
I start on monday, and I interviewed last week of May.

pilot22

Total Time
total
I start on monday, and I interviewed last week of May.

Congrads and the best to you. Interviewed in June and have not gotton a rejection letter so maybe June interviewees will be next up... Good luck

felixpuppy

Total Time
I know that two people in my interview group from April 24-25 are in the class that starts Monday. However, there are still two left from that same group who have been offered the job that are still waiting for their classdate.