• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

nj newhire question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I've heard a lot of people say that the X is a worker when it comes to transcons, that it has a cramped cockpit, etc...what are some good things about the X? Some say that it's not so hard working now that the soverign is around...whats your opinion?

So I've heard a lot of people say that the X is a worker when it comes to transcons, that it has a cramped cockpit, etc...what are some good things about the X? Some say that it's not so hard working now that the soverign is around...whats your opinion?

Whats good about the X?

Variety.

Short legs, long legs. Mostly domestic, with some int'l. Mostly down south or up north. The occasional Hawaii trip (if your with an A teamer). But again, it all comes back to variety of flying.

Typical load is 1-3 people, with very little baggage. Sure you get the occasional SUV full of stuff with 8 people, but that is really rare.

Seems like the workload on the X has dropped recently, and we dont alway race to the repair shop.

Ok, so I also start on the 17th in the X and was wondering who are the "A" teamers you refer to? Are these the top 10% of the list or something. Or just those that like to brownnose the people who build the schedules?

Just curious.

Ok, so I also start on the 17th in the X and was wondering who are the "A" teamers you refer to? Are these the top 10% of the list or something. Or just those that like to brownnose the people who build the schedules?

Just curious.

#2 is the answer

Latest resources

Back