• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ current hiring into what A/C?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Question ....TK855 said they arent assigning new hires to any domicle ...that mean ANY domicle other than the 5 talked about are open? Also, with regards to mountain flying (ASE, EGE, etc) is there any sim training done specifically for this?

widespreadpanic said:
How about the Sovereign?
Any word on the start of Hawker 4000 training?

WP

That Sovereign is a great looking aircraft. It would be nice to start on that aircraft - I hear the Primus Epic is a great system too.

fivefootnuthin said:
Question ....TK855 said they arent assigning new hires to any domicle ...that mean ANY domicle other than the 5 talked about are open?

What I meant, they aren't forcing new hires into a specific domicile. You get to pick which one of 5 you want. You still only get to choose from LAX, DAL, PBI, TEB, and CMH. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

fivefootnuthin said:
Question ....TK855 said they arent assigning new hires to any domicle ...that mean ANY domicle other than the 5 talked about are open? Also, with regards to mountain flying (ASE, EGE, etc) is there any sim training done specifically for this?

The "domiciles" are the five selected by the company. The domiciles also have satellites. The pilots flying from other than the 5 and the satellites fly out of HBAs (Home Based Airports). So, anytime you hear the word "domicile" with regards to NJA it means one of the five.

Yes you will train in the mountains in the sim. You'll learn more from the guys on the line, although a V1 cut at ASE in the box is pretty valuable

Last edited:
Interviewed yesterday, notified today that I'll be in the 800XPC, and got my requested domicile.

One of the others in our group has been offered the X or the G-200.

Don't know about the others, but there seems to be a variety of aircraft being filled.

We need crews on every aircraft except the BBJ.

This is just my opinion but I dont think we need any more crews on the Ultra right now. My class of two months ago appears to be the most recent and I have been sitting for almost a full month waiting to go to company training, to say nothing of doing IOE. Don't get me wrong im not complaining just pointing out that there are a few fleets that are (presumably) staffed something close to correctly.

LostComm said:
Interviewed yesterday, notified today that I'll be in the 800XPC, and got my requested domicile.

Don't know about the others, but there seems to be a variety of aircraft being filled.

Great job! What percentage of the Hawker fleet is the XP-C vs. the regular XP? I've heard the XP-C is a great aircraft and a "good" fleet to be on...

Heavy Set said:
Great job! What percentage of the Hawker fleet is the XP-C vs. the regular XP? I've heard the XP-C is a great aircraft and a "good" fleet to be on...

Sorry, but I haven't a clue.

If I find out next week before somebody else replies, I'll update.

LostComm said:

Did you take the Feb 6th class on the 800? Any ideas on the dates offered for the X and 200?

Baja.

Latest resources

Back