NJ current hiring into what A/C?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tk855 said:
Ok wizard, then enlighten me as to what it should be called! All of my publications from the company refer to it as a Hawker 400XP.

http://www.raytheonaircraft.com/hawker/hawker_family.shtml#400xp

I've heard it called the "Mitsubishi Beechcraft Raytheon Diamond Beechjet Hawker 400XP". :D It was called the Mitsubishi Diamond when it was first introduced in the late '70's.

(By the way, this response is intended as humor, hence the inclusion of the green "big grin" icon.)

tk855 said:
Ok wizard, then enlighten me as to what it should be called! All of my publications from the company refer to it as a Hawker 400XP.

At FLOPS, we refer to it as 'The Glider'.

miles otoole said:
Do the owners get charged for time when the engines aren't running in flight?

Of course they do. How else do you think the fractional business model could be profitable other than stopping fuel burn but still charging the pax? ;) :D

If you've ever flown a REAL Hawker, you would understand. Yes, Im biased. It all has to do with Heritage,or something like that. Raytheon should have known better than to mess with tradition. IMHO.

You know p3 - karma has a way of coming back atcha. A Beech 400 might just be in your future. ;)

Grizz said:
You know p3 - karma has a way of coming back atcha. A Beech 400 might just be in your future. ;)

I thought NJA didn't have any Beech 400's....just Hawker 400XP's... :D

Hey, if its a quicker path, to Capt. I'll strap that puppy on. But it'll always ba a Beechjet.

Latest resources

Back