NJ 757 class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DO-82 driver said:
Spooky......YES...NJA will be operating a, or several, 757's much sooner than later. Several ACP's have confirmed it.

Absolutely no offense intened but how would you have this knowledge as your profile would probably exclude you from the rank and file NJ decision makers. BTW, what is a ACP? What kind of role would you imagine these Boeing would play? High end corporate or Part 121 supplemental?

Thanks and again, no offense just curious.

No offense taken....I certainly don't know anyone in the "decision" making process, however, I have flown the line with a number of people who are now "psuedo-management" in CMH. These are the Assitant Chief Pilots (ACP's). The ACP's carry out the orders.....a number of them have told me about the 757's.

As to who the clients would be.......people with a heck of alot more money than you or I....that's for sure!!!!

I'm not even sure of the seating configuration.....all I know is that becasue they weigh more than 100K.....NJA "Yellow Ties" will be upfront.

Thank you Local 1108 for yet another great contract clause ensure our job security.

DO-82 driver said:
No offense taken....I certainly don't know anyone in the "decision" making process, however, I have flown the line with a number of people who are now "psuedo-management" in CMH. These are the Assitant Chief Pilots (ACP's). The ACP's carry out the orders.....a number of them have told me about the 757's.

As to who the clients would be.......people with a heck of alot more money than you or I....that's for sure!!!!

I'm not even sure of the seating configuration.....all I know is that becasue they weigh more than 100K.....NJA "Yellow Ties" will be upfront.

Thank you Local 1108 for yet another great contract clause ensure our job security.

Any idea on an approximate announcement date? A couple weeks/months/years? I am sure the 757s would be popular at NJME if NJA can't find enough share owners...

AA717driver said:
[camera zooms in past long line at Airport Medical Clinic to focus on gunfyter standing in the roped off area designated for drug testees] :rolleyes: TC

LMFAO.......You made me puke up my mac and cheese man!!!

SeaSpray said:
Does NJA/NJI have a policy on the acceptance of gratuities?

SS

VVJM265 doesn't know SeaSpray, he has the same amount of civilian VIP flying experience as NetJetWife and is just as willing to offer his unfounded opinion. He knows he isn't going to get a position in a corporate flight department so he's kissing up to the boys in the fracs.

VVJM265

VVJM265 said:
Blah, blah, blah...To condem the civilian pilot for taking a tip, or not, because one didn't accept them, or was never offered a tip while in the service is simply wrong because the two jobs have entirely different sets of standards and aims.

Apparently reading comprehension is not a Navy skill, or are you a Marine? That would explain a lot. What part of this post do you not understand?

GVFlyer said:
When I was in my military uniform no [one] would have dreamed of offering me a gratuity. They repected me as a professional pilot...I have never expected that to be any different in my civilian uniform.

On another level, at two of my subsequent positions the company Ops Manuals have specifically prohibited the acceptance of gratuities.

The guy flys Gulfstreams for a Fortune 50 company and he's saying the standards are the same - no tipping - not only at his present company, but also at his previous civilian employer as well.

And just as case you missed it my post as well, my company operations manual also states that tips will be politely declined.

You sure can tell that the NJI guys don't like that the bids for G-Whiz Captain and F/O were released this week. "Ask not for whom the bell tolls..."

Grizz said:
You sure can tell that the NJI guys don't like that the bids for G-Whiz Captain and F/O were released this week.

Says who?

Your going to be surprised how the NJI pilots treat the transplants. As long as they keep those tacky tie pins with horses and rotary wheels in their pockets, I dont think anyone will skip a beat.

And I expect the same when I bid over to Captain in that big weird looking Citation XIVIIVXXVI (or what ever it is) in 4 years.;)

Wolf....As long as you wear that tacky tie pin with the horses and rotary wheel on your jacket lapel you'll get the respect you deserve....from your fellow pilots and, more importantly, from Management!!!!!!

I understand you'll enjoy the Ultra or 400XP....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back