• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ 757 class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I ran into to one of your netjet captains really high on seniority that said Paul Allen will be running a 757 via netjets and they have already purchased another. He said your vp told them during training last month.

gunfyter said:
TC

Just moving out to draw fire and take the heat off NJW.

An officer and a gentleman! :)

I had a United Express FA ask me if I could get her into the 757s at NJ when I was getting airlined out of CMH last week. I told her we had 3 or 4 737s and no 75s on property or announced, but that I hoped we would some day. I really think she thought I was lying to her and was just being a jerk. I hope she's right about getting the airplanes (but not about me being a jerk).

ArtVandalay said:
I ran into to one of your netjet captains really high on seniority that said Paul Allen will be running a 757 via netjets and they have already purchased another. He said your vp told them during training last month.

what happened to his? allen used to own one independently if i'm not mistaken.

crjBeez said:
what happened to his? allen used to own one independently if i'm not mistaken.

well, like my husband (who flew F16s and turned fown Fedex) says:

He now realizes the beneifts of fractional ownership and now wont have to put up with the headache and liability of having his own department. you know, its impressive having Berkshire hath. backing you.

He will be much happier with a share..ya know, so if the 757 does not show up he gets to pile into a Citation Ultra or a Hawker with a couple of strangers up front who will throw a Rudys box lunch at him. no worries. Its good being rich.

ya know,

a rising tide lifts all $hits.

God bless the union.

get paid like a professional.

they lied to my husband (who flew F16s) at the interview.

down with management, they hide money and lie (see above)

get your cards in!!

my husband is so happy with the new crew meals.

:)

Last edited:
JTF, I wouldn't worry about the jerk part. If that were true, you'd have heard about it long before now. ;) I wouldn't be surprised if it is something GS200 hears regularly.

We're glad we didn't relocate to Memphis for the FedEx job. We're glad my husband doesn't have to commute. The NJ salary is much closer to the professional wages my husband should be making. Year 5 salary sounds right, so one more to go. 1108 stays on top of the interview process; 284 did not. My husband knows that there are those in management that the pilots can work with, and some that need to go. The menu selections for this quarter look good; he hasn't eaten them yet. The F16 came up just yesterday in our conversation as we talked about a family we were once stationed with. Other than that, it is rarely mentioned. My husband's focus is on improving things for the NJ pilots. Certainly, sending in their cards is the first step in getting a contract.

New airplanes are always welcome.

Last edited:
notaNJApilot said:
why??

PS...this thread is about the 757; not the union, your husband's professional salary, or crew food.

Hey! Be nice! I like NJW! I don't agree with her, but she is a cool chick nonetheless.

Latest resources

Back