Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SCT said:
G200,

That is some funny stuff!!! Come on, NutJetWife is out to save our industry for us poor exploited pilots.......

My favorite NJW thread is when she posted on the "etiquette" of pilots accepting tips from passengers! What would we do without her???

SCT

Yes that tip etiquette one was priceless....

No, she means well I suppose....But if I was "NetJetHusband" I would certainly bid the 31 on - ZERO off schedule!

(and Yes, he flew F16s)

did ya catch that? - he flew F16s.

;)

Gulfstream 200 said:
Yes that tip etiquette one was priceless....

No, she means well I suppose....But if I was "NetJetHusband" I would certainly bid the 31 on - ZERO off schedule!

(and Yes, he flew F16s)

did ya catch that? - he flew F16s.

;)

You guys are killing me. 31 on and zero off.:laugh:

netjethusband said:
Present and accounted for!

I love it!

I knew SOMEONE would take the effort to sign up and the infamous F16 driving professionally paid, well fed, NetJetHubby!

welcome!

jtf said:
I had a United Express FA ask me if I could get her into the 757s at NJ when I was getting airlined out of CMH last week. I told her we had 3 or 4 737s and no 75s on property or announced, but that I hoped we would some day. I really think she thought I was lying to her and was just being a jerk. I hope she's right about getting the airplanes (but not about me being a jerk).

DAMN!!! You shoulda said, "Well YES I CAN!!! I'm on the union hiring committee! Let's discuss it in my room!"

Remember, they don't want big airplanes that go a long way (like the GIV's and V's that don't interest them...).

I predict the 757's will go junior. :rolleyes: TC

It will interesting to see (if the 757 thing goes) how the pay scale will go.

One thing's for sure, if it's sport's team junket bird, you're going to be working week-ends, AND back-side of the clock, so that the "heros" can be home in the morning.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back