NJ 757 class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G4dude said:
Hey! Be nice! I like NJW! I don't agree with her, but she is a cool chick nonetheless.

Technically Gulfstream200 brought the union crap into this thread. But it's normally NJW that does it. I'm sincerely interested in hearing the rumors about adding another large aircraft to the NJ fleet. It's irritating to click on a thread only to find babble about unions and "i'm so happy my husband gets paid the professional salary he deserves" bull********************.

notaNJApilot said:
why??

PS...this thread is about the 757; not the union, your husband's professional salary, or crew food.

I realized that and my post reflected it. My primary reason for entering the thread was to thank Gunfyter for his support and to offer well wishes to those pilots who hope to fly the 757 should NJ get it. In no particular order here are the answers that I thought were rather obvious....

New planes are welcome because one assumes they will be safer and more efficient. I know pilots hate to sit around waiting for planes to come out of mx. In a PBW system like NJ is becoming, larger planes mean a better salary for the pilots that fly it. I am happy to see the NJ pilots get ac they are interested in. It is a sign of a strong economy and a growing industry.

Whether you realize it or not, Nota, I choose the threads I post on carefully and when the union or frac situation isn't being discussed I reply neutrally and only on topic as I had done on this thread before I was insulted by GS200. Had he not done that, this thread and my post would have continued along the line you claim you wanted. I must point out that your own post contributed to what you see as the problem.

Someone who's supposed to be "sincerely interested" in gathering information shouldn't insult possible sources of news. To speak negatively of their union while you question union pilots isn't too smart, Nota. For all you know, I could have the info you were seeking. I haven't asked my husband ,yet, if he knows anything about the 757 rumor, but your last post hardly encourages me to share the answer with you when I do ask him. :rolleyes:

Guitar rocker said:
Well, this thread IS about the 757 thing.

GR, my first post on the thread was 5 words long. Had the others stayed on topic, I would have as well. My 2nd post would have been 1.5 lines long without the response to GS200's rude post. My answers to Nota's "why" question about new airplanes took only 3 lines. Had he left out the unnecessary part of his posts, my reply to him would have been 10 lines shorter. Had you not singled me out for your complaint about posters getting off topic (while you left out GS200 and Nota), this post would have been confined to the part below.

G4Dude, thanks for the support! We don't have to agree on the issues to have a respectful conversation about them.
Regards,
NJW

back on topic...

I wonder if the 757 would replace the BBJ?

I can see why pilots would enjoy another aircraft, but logistically it probably means more ferrying and more sitting around. I think an aircraft like a 757 would be a different case, but take a smaller, more common aircraft like the G-150 for example; I'd bet that often times a G-150 owner would want to fly, and even though an XL is sitting on the ground collecting dust, they'll have to ferry a G-150 over. And on the same token, an XL owner wants to fly...there's a G-150 on the ground, but it's not the owner's plane.

notaNJApilot said:
Technically Gulfstream200 brought the union crap into this thread. But it's normally NJW that does it. I'm sincerely interested in hearing the rumors about adding another large aircraft to the NJ fleet. It's irritating to click on a thread only to find babble about unions and "i'm so happy my husband gets paid the professional salary he deserves" bull********************.

hey stop it. My husband flew F16s and I work tirelessly to fight the big fight against the evil management conspiracy.

You know, he was lied to during his NJA interview. (even though he flew F16s)

A rising tide....well you know.

**copy the above 10000X with a picture of me on a camel and you get the idea**

Gulfstream 200 said:
well, like my husband (who flew F16s and turned fown Fedex) says:

He now realizes the beneifts of fractional ownership and now wont have to put up with the headache and liability of having his own department. you know, its impressive having Berkshire hath. backing you.

He will be much happier with a share..ya know, so if the 757 does not show up he gets to pile into a Citation Ultra or a Hawker with a couple of strangers up front who will throw a Rudys box lunch at him. no worries. Its good being rich.

ya know,

a rising tide lifts all $hits.

God bless the union.

get paid like a professional.

they lied to my husband (who flew F16s) at the interview.

down with management, they hide money and lie (see above)

get your cards in!!

my husband is so happy with the new crew meals.

:)

Very funny, but sadly accurate. The only pilots who are influenced by her sophomoric blather are simple folk who deserve to be persuaded by her shameless union propaganda and endless boasting about her husband who once flew F-16s and cleverly turned down a $180K job at FedEx so he could take one at NJA that paid $50K.

G200,

That is some funny stuff!!! Come on, NutJetWife is out to save our industry for us poor exploited pilots.......

My favorite NJW thread is when she posted on the "etiquette" of pilots accepting tips from passengers! What would we do without her???

SCT

SCT said:
G200,

My favorite NJW thread is when she posted on the "etiquette" of pilots accepting tips from passengers! What would we do without her???

SCT

I assume now that NJA pilots are adequately compensated they will no longer accept handouts from their passengers.

GV

You guys complain about NJW... but do you use the ignore feature of the message board?

I guess 2 or 3 chances in 100 757s come to NJ.

There are constantly rumours and will always be because we constantly look at planes/ Just like an investor who looks at homes.... look at dozens make offers on 2 or 3 ... maybe make a deal on one then start over.

GV, who said we are adequately compensated? .... I know Gulfstream 200 thinks the pay is too low! and would never work for such wages. H25B says "I can't think of a worse hell."

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back