NJ 6 month Turndown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

greygoose

I just got word today that I was not accepted for a reinterview for my 6 month reapp. I guess my initial was worse then I thought.

Sorry to hear that.

The past is the past. It's painful but I would immediately apply to XOJet (www.xojet.com), Flexjet (www.flexjet.com), Avantair (www.avantair.com) and Citationshares (www.citationshares.com) if you are interested in the fractional lifestyle.

Just remember, there are other fish in the sea and if Netjet's TA passes, you can expect other compensation packages to increase (except at Flight Options).

Good luck.

The past is the past. It's painful but I would immediately apply to XOJet (www.xojet.com), Flexjet (www.flexjet.com), Avantair (www.avantair.com) and Citationshares (www.citationshares.com) if you are interested in the fractional lifestyle.

Just remember, there are other fish in the sea and if Netjet's TA passes, you can expect other compensation packages to increase (except at Flight Options).

Good luck.

Yes, come over to Flexjet with the rest of the NJA Rejects! I too was told no to a 6 month re-interview, however Derinda told me to update again in another 6 months. Before that happened I got hired at Flexjet. Hopefully it'll work out for you.

Never take "No" for an answer. If you want in badly enough try again in 6 months if not sooner. You never know when your break will happen.

Good Luck

Did you list ~ for all your flight times on the app too?

Speaking of that...what are your hours like?

Another NJA Reject at Flex

I feel for you, greygoose. I thought my interview at NJ went well, but I got the same initial and six month reject as well. It was really hard to take. I had put so much into it. But now I've been with Flex for six months and it's going very well. We continue to hire and most of us are optimistic about the company. Call Karen Parr in HR (972)720-2472.

Latest resources

Back