Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nicolau is now the Official usapa Sen proposal !!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fast43

All,

Mike Cleary came to the PHX usapa meeting on Aug. 26th. When asked whether usapa was going to remove their DOH seniority proposal to be in compliance with the Judges Injunction, Mike Cleary stated that the Company has been notified that the Nicolau list is now the official usapa proposal.

Snap!

When did that happen ???? Were they going to tell anyone on their own??

Also discussed was the shiny new Communications Policy which evidently has failed to pass on this new development to the membership.

All East and West pilots can see the actual video now. It is a very large file and will be broken up and put on Youtube soon, so everyone else that wants to can see it.

This is not a crewroom/crew van rumor and should not be confused with the internet trash talking that Mr cleary laments about. It comes directly from him !!!!

Fast

Probably not. This thing will be tied up in court for another, let's see, 5,6,7,8,9,10 years!

Probably not. This thing will be tied up in court for another, let's see, 5,6,7,8,9,10 years!

I doubt it. The east pilots can only jack everyone around so long, despite what they say. The case that had no merit was not even supposed to be anywhere near a trial now. Look at all their missteps and screwups thus far, they can't even handle the pilots of a little dirt bag airline from the desert without getting their asses handed to them.

Last edited:
Since USAPA's purpose was DOH... is there a reason for USAPA to exist?

As long as the east pilots are trying to hose the west, I'd sure as hell rather have usapa than alpa. The east pilots were to arrogant and to impatient to realize that, ironically enough, they had a better shot at accomplishing their goals with alpa on the property. I don't EVER want that lousy outfit(alpa) on the property again. Prater and his east sympathizing cronies on the board can shove it.

Last edited:
So west guys and gals are happy and want to fly with a East guy or gal in the cockpit....is this reality or just a bad dream

So west guys and gals are happy and want to fly with a East guy or gal in the cockpit....is this reality or just a bad dream

No West pilots are happy with what has transpired. That said, If you are insinuating that East pilots would be anything but Professional when the time comes, I think you are very wrong.

Eddie

Latest resources

Back