• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice job ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the passengers wanted to get there on time, THEY SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A TICKET ON ANOTHER AIRLINE!

I NEVER appologize for tardiness anymore. The gate tells them it is the crew but I announce in my PA that we were waiting on fuel, catering, parking. Take your pick, there are too many to count.

Buzzsaw

BuzzSaw said:
If the passengers wanted to get there on time, THEY SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A TICKET ON ANOTHER AIRLINE!

I NEVER appologize for tardiness anymore. The gate tells them it is the crew but I announce in my PA that we were waiting on fuel, catering, parking. Take your pick, there are too many to count.

Buzzsaw

Yeat another ASA employee who doesn't have "The Vision"! ;)

We flew by the book and did our jobs safely and professionally, but somehow, 4 out of 5 legs were delayed.

NO MORE FAVORS FOR ONTIME!!

You Skywest guys go ahead and brag about transfer of A/c. If we don't hold the line and keep pay high guess who is next?

outtahere said:
You Skywest guys go ahead and brag about transfer of A/c. If we don't hold the line and keep pay high guess who is next?

Who have you found at SkyWest bragging about how things are going down with ASA?!

It will be nice just to see ASA go away. They pissed on us comair pilots now karma will come back to bite them.

BuzzSaw said:

Buzzsaw

They don't call us ASAP for nothing!!

It's TIME.

Latest resources

Back