• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice job ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My question is very simple...not really lol, IF ASA authorizes a strike vote and that will happen, what will happen to Skywest and DAL (financially and structurally within the route system). I am not trying to be rude or mean harm when asking this, however it seems to me that DAL cannot afford this (even though they no longer own us, nor could Skywest). ASA is bigger and badder than most give credit for as far as an operation goes. I think ASA striking my very well hurt DAL more than Skywest. Do not know just speculation. And you skywest types that are gung -ho pro Skywest types(read management) need to look at this with an open mind.

AMANSWORLD said:
My question is very simple...not really lol, IF ASA authorizes a strike vote and that will happen, what will happen to Skywest and DAL (financially and structurally within the route system). I am not trying to be rude or mean harm when asking this, however it seems to me that DAL cannot afford this (even though they no longer own us, nor could Skywest). ASA is bigger and badder than most give credit for as far as an operation goes. I think ASA striking my very well hurt DAL more than Skywest. Do not know just speculation. And you skywest types that are gung -ho pro Skywest types(read management) need to look at this with an open mind.

Maybe thats that Jerry wants. That way the contract with DAL is gone and he as got all ASA's assets and gates with no strings attached. (Except the pilots, but it seems thats no big deal!)

D'Angelo said:
It will be nice just to see ASA go away. They pissed on us comair pilots now karma will come back to bite them.

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

OCP said:
Maybe thats that Jerry wants. That way the contract with DAL is gone and he as got all ASA's assets and gates with no strings attached. (Except the pilots, but it seems thats no big deal!)

Nice Insight... very interesting never thought about it that way. I wonder if they can finacially sustain those a/c being parked though.

So you alapites are willing to try and make the airline late because you aren't getting your way? How professional of you, I think alpa must be full of 5 yearolds the way it has been acting.

OCP said:

Not so fast Boy. Read the ASA DCI Agreement very carefully.

SuperKooter said:
So you alapites are willing to try and make the airline late because you aren't getting your way? How professional of you, I think alpa must be full of 5 yearolds the way it has been acting.

"No", We are flying by the book. If they want it any different, then change the book.

SuperKooter said:

Pilots don't have to do anything to make this airline late. Having to wait for fuel, windshield wash, maintenance, etc are not pilot's fault. Plus, ATL is overcrowded and you usually have to wait 30-40% of the time for a parking spot, making an early arrival into a late arrival. That's been my 17 year experience Kooter. Of course you know this huh Kooter, because you're management or some clown over at the GO on the internet instead of doing your job.

Hoser

SuperKooter said:

Listen up you sorry excuse for a scab. Anytime you want to meet and discuss your views please let me know. Plenty of people would pay double the dues to see your sorry assssssss get what it deserves. And for that matter you may be management. My guess is you are fuccken loser all the way around, you peice of shiiiiit.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back