• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice job ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As I said before, if everyone here at ASA would just have some faith in our mangament, everything will work out!

Trust me!

Why is it that everytime I fly, my on time perf is around 90% in ATL! Whats so hard about you lazy pilots doing your job while in ATL to get things done. Their are more than 1 ways to skin a cat. Meaning, their are other ways to getting your fuel, ice, catering, whatever. Just use your brain!:mad: Oh wait, I forgot, majority of our pilots dont have 1.:laugh:

This message is hidden because D'Angelo is on your ignore list

My FI experience has been greatly improved because of my 1 ignore list occupant

Thankfully, none of the cpts I have flown with share this minimalist philosophy. Do only what I have to do and go home. The only peolple that are hurt by this are your passengers that pay your salary. All last month 80% of our delays were due to ATC, WX and MTC. We had an average on-time of about 75-80%. We never had to go above and beyond like loading bags, but we did get the job done professionally.

I am asking because I don't know, not to prove a point.

The current agreement with Delta/ASA/Skywest? requires 80% of all Delta feeder flying to be performed by ASA. This has been pointed out numerous times by those saying that Skywest can't shrink/take ASA flying from ATL.

My question is this: Is Atkin smart enough to get around this agreement, and has this been his plan all along? No way he could hire/train 2000 pilots to fly ATL if we all walked, but what if he takes it 10-20 planes at a time? Once he has most/all of ATL flying he can advise his pilots of his need to lower pay by 20% or find another job.

Either ASA is bluffing, or we are shrinking, either way I will not vote for a contract that reduces our pay. At least I can say I didn't cave if they end up taking us out anyway!!

AMANSWORLD said:
How do you figure? You are jackoffffff!!!

ASA pilots are now simply put too arrogant. They refuse to change with the times just like alpa. They are doomed to fail if they can't learn from recent history.

D'Angelo said:
Because you keep whining and screaming at us about how we did whats best for us.

Just crawl back into your hole.

:mad:CRJ, you are such an idiot! I am glad to hear that you like .."grabbing your ankles..." I think that there is a stall in the ATL mens room waiting for you!

Fly the Book. ATL ramp will do the rest. Nothing illegal, just sit back and let the rest of the company waste time, they're good at being terrible.

atlcrjdriver said:
Thankfully, none of the cpts I have flown with share this minimalist philosophy. Do only what I have to do and go home. The only peolple that are hurt by this are your passengers that pay your salary. All last month 80% of our delays were due to ATC, WX and MTC. We had an average on-time of about 75-80%. We never had to go above and beyond like loading bags, but we did get the job done professionally.

MGT 101, abuse and over work the people that will work the hardest so you don't have to fix the real problems.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back