• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Next Class at SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey puddlejumper...I was in the Sep 12 DB as well.

A military friend of mine is in the Nov 8th class. He was hired back in June but was not available until Nov. I have a similar situation in that I'm not available until next April.

You'll probably be on the line well before I even start training!

Info

Sounds like the 8th is full based on guys are being given the 15th. I've been told by a chief pilot that only 2 classes in nov and 3 in dec. Good source. I would bet that some openings in the 15th, but like you I was 12 sept db board so I'm expecting early dec.

Thanks for the info. I just left a meeting with Rebekah Krone at Higher Power this morning and she answered all my questions. Thanks again!

I was lucky enough to have interviewed last week. Gary from the SWA People dept confirmed they are aiming for 3 classes in Nov, 2 in Dec and 4 in Dec. Classes have ~20 / class. They are cranking through the interviewees at a rate of ~24 / day (we had 22 last week). Hiring boom is an understatement. To help add some gas to the fire, they are interviewing folks w/o a type. I'd guess to say about a quarter of us in our group last week were without. If you're a fit for them after the interview, the hire is contingent upon successfully completing an approved course w/in 6 months. Hope the info helps! I also hope I can sleep over the next few weeks awaiting the next decision board. Good luck to all.
-Jeeves

Latest resources

Back