5 $82
6 $85
7 $88
8 $90
9 $91
10 $92
11 $93
12 $95

Not where we want to be, but moving in the right direction.

Wow. This does not help.

Like I said, not where we want to be. But this puts us well above USAirways east, and close to on par (and at times better) than USAirways west and United. Also on par with the rates Spirit had to strike for.

Again, I am not claiming these are great rates. Nor am I claiming VX is on par with regards to work rules and other benefits when compared to legacy carriers. But this is a tangible pay raise that puts our hourly rates on par with most A320 carriers.

And here you said I'd "never make more than $133/hr..."

Last edited:
How many hours does a new-hire (first 1-3 years) typically get paid for?? I know the min is 70 but I assume more is available??

How many hours does a new-hire (first 1-3 years) typically get paid for?? I know the min is 70 but I assume more is available??
While on reserve, 70 will be all you see. Holding a line, pretty typical of every place. Some guys stay in the 70's while others push for the 90 hour plus range.

NICE! Top CA still making 60% of what Legacy CAs make. You're the anchor on the industry. That's something to crow about.

NICE! Top CA still making 60% of what Legacy CAs make. You're the anchor on the industry. That's something to crow about.

Not to worry when I take my Recall based on retirements at UAL/CAL I should upgrade about 2026. Then nice to know I will be making the big bucks... Keep throwing pies at the clowns, we are trending in the right direction each and every year....Or maybe I should take my job opportunity at CAL pay my dues and make 32 bucks after 12+ months at UAL and then a kicked to the curb....There is nothing to see here, as just weeks ago you said there would be no raise. and each and every year we are going out of business....Again, no one says perfect but moving forward yes not as fast as we would like but much quicker that you being correct on predicting our future.

Chairman

Latest resources

Back