• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New UAL scope explained by ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you post that after "a night on the town"? Did you PM your stalker and admonish him that his rifle and scope choice was less than optimal too? Does your mom have "instructions" to not allow anyone who is "not your friend" down to your "apartment" in the basement? I guess you will have a total of 0.00, visitors. But hey, at least you get "Best Stay at Home Son" award from your mom again, just for taking her to the Golden Corral buffet!
BaaaaHaaaa

No, it's YOUR Mom that I take to the Golden Corral. Don't you remember? You work there, and usually make sure we get free drinks. Thanks for that! Good luck upgrading to KFC someday. Aim high! (Your Mom says that to me too) BAAAAHAAAA

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, it's YOUR Mom that I take to the Golden Corral.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oedipal complex? I guess that will get you "Best Stay at Home Son" "award"
Nice!

Probably most on ANY board. You guys make it so easy to respond. Thank you so much!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Right! Because we're all so inferior, uneducated and unknowledgable compared to the great all knowing General! And he ain't to shy to let us know.

Precisely why you are the biggest doosh on here!

No, it's YOUR Mom that I take to the Golden Corral. Don't you remember? You work there, and usually make sure we get free drinks. Thanks for that! Good luck upgrading to KFC someday. Aim high! (Your Mom says that to me too) BAAAAHAAAA

Bye Bye---General Lee

How immature! And you are a professional Airline pilot!

What a sad black eye to our profession. Middle schoolers behave better and have more class. You are sad!

Right! Because we're all so inferior, uneducated and unknowledgable compared to the great all knowing General! And he ain't to shy to let us know.

Precisely why you are the biggest doosh on here!

Quit being on the defensive. Stand up for yourself. You can make it eventually, just keep TRYING. You can do it little buddy. AIM HIGH!

Bye Bye---General Lee

How immature! And you are a professional Airline pilot!

What a sad black eye to our profession. Middle schoolers behave better and have more class. You are sad!

Who are you trying to impress here? This is an anonymous Aviation web board. Just put me on ignore if you don't like it. Otherwise, enjoy the entertainment. That is what FI is good for. Don't bruise so easily. Just laugh and type away. Seriously, you are going way overboard.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Grow up you infantile blowhard.

Really, stop taking this so seriously. You seem like you are going to blow a gasket.......chillax....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Whatever. You are a grown man (allegedly) that belittles other people constantly, you make fun of their profession and you talk about their mothers like a kindergardener. And you want to be taken seriously one minute for all your expert opinions and experience, and the next minute it's all for "entertainment". I realize we all come on here to discuss things, but you are obsessive and should truly find a hobby, sir.

Whatever. You are a grown man (allegedly) that belittles other people constantly, you make fun of their profession and you talk about their mothers like a kindergardener. And you want to be taken seriously one minute for all your expert opinions and experience, and the next minute it's all for "entertainment". I realize we all come on here to discuss things, but you are obsessive and should truly find a hobby, sir.

79%. for the sake of all that is good and holy, please just ignore the tard. You will never ever ever have a conversation of merit with him. The only people that listen to anything he has to say are regional FO's that think he can help them fly the big iron.

Latest resources

Back