• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New UAL scope explained by ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a putz, as though ANYONE has ever asked your opinion, EVER, especially on the Regional board, but hey keep posting JennyLeigh sweetheart and you'll make it to 30 million posts....PUTZ! BTW where's your girlfriend OysYoYo, she off in training again...PUTZ!

Are you back from the Mekong Delta yet? Anyway, I don't have to ask anyone to give my opinion. If you don't like it, throw me on ignore, I really don't care. Btw, OYS is going to 757/767 training soon, I talked to him about a week ago. And guess what? You're not, probably for a long time. Enjoy Hanoi.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yeah I'm back from the 'nam Jenny. Nah I won't put ya on ignore but do have a question. Do you just paste your comments every time you post and then edit it a bit in an attempt to make it appear you're posting something new and earth shattering? Really you're posts are the same thing over and over. You are right though, I'll probally never see the 75/76 let alone a 717 as long as YOU keep voting to allow bigger RJs at the Regionals. PUTZ!

Yeah I'm back from the 'nam Jenny. Nah I won't put ya on ignore but do have a question. Do you just paste your comments every time you post and then edit it a bit in an attempt to make it appear you're posting something new and earth shattering? Really you're posts are the same thing over and over. You are right though, I'll probally never see the 75/76 let alone a 717 as long as YOU keep voting to allow bigger RJs at the Regionals. PUTZ!

Welcome back. Allowing a limited number of larger RJs back at the Regionals actually expeditied the parking of uneconomical 50 seaters that many people wanted gone. The manafacturer would take back a large amount if a smaller amount was allowed to be added. The smaller ones had leases that had over 300 of them staying well past 2015. Now, 200+ of them will leave, and only 70 larger ones added. Having those smaller RJs leave also took capacity out of the system, allowing 717s to enter (you don't want too many seats available out there, and having all the 50 seaters still on property would have done that) will actually take the current 76 seat routes, and allow the 70 and 76 seaters to fill in for the exiting 50 seaters. It actually allows mainline to recapture a lot of the current 76 seat routes, with a magical 100 seater (717) that we could not get before because current 100 seaters are either not being produced anymore (717), or may someday be produced (MRJ, C-Series), or not well liked by mainline. So, the 717 really fit, and it will have very good pay to boot. ($195 an hour for a 12 year Capt by 2015, when they all are on property) I'd say it was a good deal. Also, 1000 new pilot positions should be created supposedly.

Bye Bye---General Lee

"Magical 717"! That's rich Jenny! Holy crap Jenny I think you're beginning to believe your own propaganda! Whaaaaatttttt a PUTZ!

"Magical 717"! That's rich Jenny! Holy crap Jenny I think you're beginning to believe your own propaganda! Whaaaaatttttt a PUTZ!

No, again you have it wrong. It's the "magical 100 seater" that everyone at mainline has been talking about for the last 10 years. Now, DL has 88 coming, and that is a good . No propaganda, actual fact. SWA will be paying more than $100 million to get them into shape too. Welcome back!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
The "magic 100-seater" will be flown by the outfit that can do it most efficiently. One could argue that "the contract says." I don't place much value in them anymore. Seems both CEOs and pilots (USAPA) will try anything to break a promise.

In the end, economics will win out over rhetoric, false security and wishful thinking.

Has anyone ever noticed that ALL GL does is parrot news articles and brag about parking RJs? In his 12 years and 16K+ posts, he has NEVER posted anything original. GL it a troll who is not even a Delta pilot. Yet you guys keep falling for his BS hook, line ans sinker. Put him on ignore and go on with your life! Stop feeding the troll!

Has anyone ever noticed that ALL GL does is parrot news articles and brag about parking RJs? In his 12 years and 16K+ posts, he has NEVER posted anything original. GL it a troll who is not even a Delta pilot. Yet you guys keep falling for his BS hook, line ans sinker. Put him on ignore and go on with your life! Stop feeding the troll!
Why,
He now has his/her/it has it's own Internet stalker, could be a first!

Thanks Box Office, who says she is a DL pilot but only hangs out in the ASA threads. Riiiight. Yeah, she knows from an anonymous website who is, and is not, at a particular airline.....she sounds like a pure genius, NOT...

And then there is PBR, on the "stalking" roll because she can't come up with anything original, and somehow thinks that might be funny. Well, the webmaster on here didn't think so. Sorry PBR, next time come up original material that has staying power, like why RJs are continuing to be parked due to economic reasons. You only get lost in discussions about that. Call up Box Office and try to come up with something.

Happy New Year freaks!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back