• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New UAL hiring info- I think.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like the hour requirement is higher now then it used to be. Didn't it used to be 350 hours or some BS? I guess the low time experiment didn't work out too well.

Well, back in the early 90's it used to be 200TT. And they hired some with a very little time over that. I personally know of one chk that got hired with 800TT and here it is...15 ME....right out of UND. No PIC or turbine time not to speak of, ofcourse no jet time. Sounds about right for UAL. I almost shat myself when I saw 1,000 TT...ofcourse SIC none the less. And they are calling that 1,000 SIC TT the "best of the best." Mmmmmm....gotcha there.

For guys at the regionals, it's better than where they're at. I hated NWA with a passion, but I would have left Pinnacle for there in a heartbeat.

NOT!!!!!!!

I almost shat myself when I saw 1,000 TT...ofcourse SIC none the less. And they are calling that 1,000 SIC TT the "best of the best."

You meant to write "PIC," right?

Well, back in the early 90's it used to be 200TT. And they hired some with a very little time over that. I personally know of one chk that got hired with 800TT and here it is...15 ME....right out of UND. No PIC or turbine time not to speak of, ofcourse no jet time. Sounds about right for UAL. I almost shat myself when I saw 1,000 TT...ofcourse SIC none the less. And they are calling that 1,000 SIC TT the "best of the best." Mmmmmm....gotcha there.

You seem to be overly concerned for someone that claims to be happy where they are at and seem to spend way too much time knocking United's hiring practices. Why do you care so much? What skeletons are in your closet? You need to let it go man...quit losing sleep over past failures.

You seem to be overly concerned for someone that claims to be happy where they are at and seem to spend way too much time knocking United's hiring practices. Why do you care so much? What skeletons are in your closet? You need to let it go man...quit losing sleep over past failures.

Sorry dude...not my past failure. Im just stating the facts......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back