New TV show about LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

UM#1

First episode ever and guess what .... they have 3 drunk pilots trying to fly....go figure :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I write crap every day and I don't get paid for it.

UM#1 said:
First episode ever and guess what .... they have 3 drunk pilots trying to fly....go figure :rolleyes:

That's it. I finished with the small potatoes at flightinfo.

I'm headed for Hollywood where I can write CRAP and get paid for it.

mar said:
That's it. I finished with the small potatoes at flightinfo.

I'm headed for Hollywood where I can write CRAP and get paid for it.
Hahaha...I already turned one HOBBY into JOB, send us a post card!

2 DUI's at 22? HA! I've arrested 6 people for DUI's and I'm 22. I'll see if I can get to 10 before 23.

(I'm a weekend warior cop)

Hey, they did portray the two TSA women right, stuffing their face with food and walking around the terminal gosiping.

i had a total civilian ask me the other day (got stuck in conversation at a wedding...i couldnt escape!) if ive ever run into problems with pilots wanting to fly drunk.....now this shows up on TV....i tell ya it ain't helping.

well i guess ALL of us are trying to fly drunk. now how did this become a stereotype? all pilots are alcoholics? what the? you see what the news has done to us? thats it. I'm going to the street corner to find myself the biggest watch i can possibly get, wear it and then go talk abou all 8 of my wives i have across the country and booze it up AT the airport bar every day.

cuase obviously....according to this......thats what im supposed to do right?

About last night

I was talking to a woman last night (hooray for me!) who has an airline pilot for a neighbor.

She told me that at a party last week he downed five bottles of wine in five hours and then went to work the next morning.

She asked me if I drink that much.

What happened to the Boy Scout image pilots used to have? Now we're a bunch of fat whiney alcoholics with three wives multiple identities who land at the wrong airports and go on sick-outs.

Tragic character, dynamic industry, lots of conflict, sex and scandal.

Yup, there's TV in there somewhere.

Latest resources

Back