• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New TV show about LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i didn mean a civilian like we pilots were un-civilian....i should have said pedestrian. as in TOTAL pedestrian. i was reflecting on his 110% joe average 9-5 workin, tv-watchin, slightly literrate, no-book in the house havin 'cause-i-gots-tv' kind of guy he was.

there are some days where the job is about as insane as the origional M*A*S*H movie but flying instead of war surgery. crazy people to work with, weirdo passengers, society dosent make sense.

non-revving next to a company F/A who can read my future in my coffee grounds. a cross dressing F/A in the cabin who absolutely LOVES high-heels. a gate-agent working the flight with gold teef and although speeks english i still cant understand what hes saying. CHILDREN getting on the jet saying 'its so small'. and one lady who got off the plane said to the front "thanks for not crashing'....what the FUK does that mean?.......etc.

theres stories alright.....

UM#1 said:
First episode ever and guess what .... they have 3 drunk pilots trying to fly....go figure :rolleyes:
Wouldn't it be more fun if one acutally made it out? Pilot offloads fuel down to about 50,000lbs on 747-400 and does airshow over LAX..etc.

mar said:
She told me that at a party last week he downed five bottles of wine in five hours and then went to work the next morning.

Five bottles of wine in five hours? If I drank that much, I wouldn't be drunk- I'd be Deceased. Seriously, that sounds like a lethal BAC to me!

EagleRJ said:
Five bottles of wine in five hours? If I drank that much, I wouldn't be drunk- I'd be Deceased. Seriously, that sounds like a lethal BAC to me!
Yeah, I was thinking I couldn't drink 5 wine bottles full of water in 5 hours

Isn't the average bottle of wine about 750ml? Thats about 26 ounces right? So its like having a little over 2 beers if the alcohol content is about the same. So say its the equivalent of drinking a 12 pack. Thats no big feat and won't kill you or I'd be dead already. I woudn't do it the night before I flew though for any reason.

Latest resources

Back