• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SkyWest Pay Package Riding Coattails of ASA/XJT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you try to turn me in to Lear70? Come on now, you seem to be the putz here. Really. And, it did make me laugh, Judy. Wow, life on the other side of the planet must be lonely for you, since you only make love to plants. But, rice is about your size probably. Enjoy it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I had sex with a plant once. And then I found out it was under age. Now I can't live within 1,000 feet of a nursery.

ZING!

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week. Now where did I put that Vaseline?

not me Putz, figured you turned me in, thought it might have been my posts, who cares, you're still a putz :laugh:

This a new low. Mekong Sally gets upset and tries to turn in The General. Talk about a true putz. You really are a low life Viet Kong jackwagon.

This a new low. Mekong Sally gets upset and tries to turn in The General. Talk about a true putz. You really are a low life Viet Kong jackwagon.

nah wasn't me #2 putz, why u eating Jenny's panties so much, hmmmmm? probally was YOU trying to turn me in and you're trying to direct it towards me, lol, won't work putz, besides I don't care, you and jenny both are putzs

What happens if you vote this package down? Will they keep sweetening the pot? Or will they just leave you status quo? Will they just implement it anyways? I guess what I'm trying to figure out is, what is the end game?

What happens if you vote this package down? Will they keep sweetening the pot? Or will they just leave you status quo? Will they just implement it anyways? I guess what I'm trying to figure out is, what is the end game?

Eventually end up in arbitration and you'll get some sort of average industry standard.

Latest resources

Back