• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SkyWest Pay Package Riding Coattails of ASA/XJT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whoa Whoa hold on here. Did each of you get force to work for the Airline you are flying for? Last I checked I was able to pick and choose who I worked for. The Kenyan hasn't taken that away from us yet. That being said has any of your Unions EVER use SkyWest Pay numbers in any negotiations? That being said SkyWest is hiring right now. Send your apps in if you don't like it and change our company. Pissing from across the canyon here I could care less.
And as a side note don't forget who bought your companies. I can't say that if SkyWest never purchased either or both that either would still be around today. No one know but with oil back at $100...But you have to give it a thought. I do know that the Delta invited all of the CEOs of "Conections" a couple or so years ago and said "boys we need to park 200 CRJ200's you guys decide amoungst yourself who will win and who will loose, Jerry go over there and T it up", and that was about the meeting.

Whoa Whoa hold on here. Did each of you get force to work for the Airline you are flying for? Last I checked I was able to pick and choose who I worked for. The Kenyan hasn't taken that away from us yet. That being said has any of your Unions EVER use SkyWest Pay numbers in any negotiations? That being said SkyWest is hiring right now. Send your apps in if you don't like it and change our company. Pissing from across the canyon here I could care less.
And as a side note don't forget who bought your companies. I can't say that if SkyWest never purchased either or both that either would still be around today. No one know but with oil back at $100...But you have to give it a thought. I do know that the Delta invited all of the CEOs of "Conections" a couple or so years ago and said "boys we need to park 200 CRJ200's you guys decide amoungst yourself who will win and who will loose, Jerry go over there and T it up", and that was about the meeting.

It would be retarded for most ASA/XJ pilots to move anywhere with an exception to the legacies (unless you're a new-hire). Otherwise, a lateral move would be risky at best. Having said that, SkyWest's purchase (and let's face it, it was SkyWest Airlines wearing "INC" as a disguise-mustache) was the best thing to happen to Atlantic Southeast. If DL still owned us, we would be Comair right now. One thing is for certain---If we keep up this divisiveness, we'll both fail.

In 2007, SkyWest got raises and some perks. All of this, of course, was due to the ASA Contract at the time. Nobody would admit that, but now it appears as if SkyW Mgmt. won't bother to "hide" that fact anymore. They're going to put right there for you to see. Kinda funny. I hope you get better workrules and pay raises due to the hard work ASA/XJT pilots put in. A simple thank you would suffice, sir.

smart on their part, using ASA to get goodies in their 'agreement', without paying dues to alpa, maybe they'll get our crap PBS too

Hey Judy,

Does your Vietkong contract require you to chew on Egg Rolls between flights? Do you throw noodles all over the ramp guys there? Sure you do.

Bye Bye--General Lee

hey JennyLee have I've told you that you're a putz? that was a silly post but then you're great at that huh

Moderator reviewed:

Not a violation of the Terms of Service.

Please do NOT report posts that are not a violation of the ToS.

Thanks,

/mod

hey JennyLee have I've told you that you're a putz? that was a silly post but then you're great at that huh

Did you try to turn me in to Lear70? Come on now, you seem to be the putz here. Really. And, it did make me laugh, Judy. Wow, life on the other side of the planet must be lonely for you, since you only make love to plants. But, rice is about your size probably. Enjoy it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back