• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SkyWest Pay Package Riding Coattails of ASA/XJT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My guess is this one will pass, there is more money and other provisions that make it a bit better.

Happy about the insurance, in that there will be two plans available.

Voted no on the last one, will vote yes (so far) on this one.

A few posts ago some moron said that they worked hard for there contract. Wait what....What do you mean by "work hard"? What did you do that I don't do everyday at my job? Give 2% to your Union? I am not anti-Unon and I am not pro-union. Becuase both solve problems and create problems. I think this is aperfect example of who 2 companies can compete and survive and give a product that is consistant to the publice. 1 Union 1 not.

you guys think a non-union airline can have an industry leading, "contract"?

I don't think so. SkyWest will do what it always does tuck in behind a union airline that worked hard to get it's contract. yes, it takes work to do that.

A few posts ago some moron said that they worked hard for there contract. Wait what....What do you mean by "work hard"? What did you do that I don't do everyday at my job? Give 2% to your Union? I am not anti-Unon and I am not pro-union. Becuase both solve problems and create problems. I think this is aperfect example of who 2 companies can compete and survive and give a product that is consistant to the publice. 1 Union 1 not.

I think they meant hard work in negotiating our contracts. You don't do that at Skywest, which has been made obvious by this last pay proposal.

What "regional" other than Skywest has Jepp Airside Service? It's been nice to leave 30 pounds off the bag hook since that started. Does that count for anything?

1.95% x $656,224.98 = $12,796.39 (That's what I've saved in dues since I've been at a non union carrier)

Y'all have a good time tellin' me what a bad deal I've got workin' at Skywest.

Too bad I don't get that ALPA magazine every month, I guess.

Sorry. Gotta' run. I've gotta' get on a deadhead (100% scheduled time pay). Oops. Forgot. It's minimum daily guarantee. That'll be 3:45 . . . No, wait, 3:57 after the new agreement is approved. That sucks, NOT!

P.S. I honestly don't know if that $656K included all the stock options and bonus money over the years.

What "regional" other than Skywest has Jepp Airside Service? It's been nice to leave 30 pounds off the bag hook since that started. Does that count for anything?

1.95% x $656,224.98 = $12,796.39 (That's what I've saved in dues since I've been at a non union carrier)

Sorry. Gotta' run. I've gotta' get on a deadhead (100% scheduled time pay). Oops. Forgot. It's minimum daily guarantee. That'll be 3:45 . . . No, wait, 3:57 after the new agreement is approved. That sucks, NOT!

P.S. I honestly don't know if that $656K included all the stock options and bonus money over the years.

Raise that bar...

-Karma is a bitch.

What prevents all that from being taken away? No contract to protect any of it. Wait until Jerry decides on a whim to shift somethings around to his other "subsidiaries" . His profit and bottom line remains unchanged, yours............not so much.

Good luck in this industry without a contract. Even Jerry has a contract. Sucker.

Latest resources

Back