New SkyWest Livery

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skyfag,
All you union haters like to tout that SKYW hasn't furloughed in 35 years, let me be the first to say, it just wasn't our time yet. Lost ORD area ground handling is just the writing on the wall. I can only say I hope you make the furlough, being non-union there is nothing to stop the company from furloughing out of senority, they can do it anyway they want! Even though I wont be able to watch you explain to your wifes son( UPS driver's) that the Goodwill clothes are just as good as new ones and step daddy works at Lowes because they are non-union and therefore worth working for, will be the just dues you deserve. Call Jerry at the houseboat and ask him for a little help, he might let you scrub the moss off of the bottom of the houseboat fleet for cash(no bennies). Oh yes, if you think SKYW will be running a couple of thousand training events to retrain all the pilots for the new positions to "honor" the non existent contract, keep believing that!
PBR

See now there is one of those mean spirited, negative, and vicious rants. I'm not sure what purpose that serves. Did you really have a point to make there or were you just looking to release some pent up anger? Try going to the gym and work it off. It would be a much healthier use of your time!

Lost ORD area ground handling is just the writing on the wall. I can only say I hope you make the furlough, being non-union there is nothing to stop the company from furloughing out of senority, they can do it anyway they want!

Wow, are you really that emotionally fragile? If 9/11 didn't cause SKW to furlough, the loss of a few ground stations isn't going to do it.

Freakin' flightinfo. Posts like these. Man...

-Goose

why didn't someone think of it before? that's awesome.

nice tail number too. A very fitting metaphor

See now there is one of those mean spirited, negative, and vicious rants. I'm not sure what purpose that serves. Did you really have a point to make there or were you just looking to release some pent up anger? Try going to the gym and work it off. It would be a much healthier use of your time!
Think thats mean spirited, negative and vicious? Meet me at the El and be wearing a Packers windbreaker, I will be the guy pushing you onto the third rail. If you aren't with us you are against us, and guess what, you are declaring you are my enemy. I hope ALPA wakes up and declares SKYW pilots persona non grata. As it is now SKYW pilots are infecting every airline that is hiring. You wanna be non-union? fine you can stay at SKYW and have your career! In other words eat $hit!
PBR

Think thats mean spirited, negative and vicious? Meet me at the El and be wearing a Packers windbreaker, I will be the guy pushing you onto the third rail. If you aren't with us you are against us, and guess what, you are declaring you are my enemy. I hope ALPA wakes up and declares SKYW pilots persona non grata. As it is now SKYW pilots are infecting every airline that is hiring. You wanna be non-union? fine you can stay at SKYW and have your career! In other words eat $hit!
PBR

WOW, I think maybe you have confused belonging to a union with being in a gang. You sound like a street punk gang banger to me. Grow up!

Oh funny, I just realized you declared yourself a street punk gang banger in your user name. My bad. I thought you were a professional pilot.

Last edited:
Wake up you stupid POS, in a billion dollar a year company, and where employee costs are approaching 40%, labor will continue to be an easy target for cost reduction. You continue to swill the koolaid and think that you can put a picture of your really cool 700 into your utility bill as payment and thats ok. If you don't think that CEOs don't talk amongst themselves you are as stupid as you sound. Your refusal to acknowledge the history of the airline industry dooms you to repeat it, and by default you drag me along with you. That makes you the enemy and when you take money and or time from my family, watch out, I will crush you like an ant on the sidewalk, and think nothing of it. Hardcore, yup! ALPA and Prater will come to this realization and start treating SKYW pilots(65%) like the lepers that they are, an infectious disease that can only be treated with extreme measures, like excising and isolation. For the majority to benefit, examples must be made, and guess what you being non-ALPA makes you the ideal speedbump for a speeding bus that this industry is. So in short watch your back and enjoy that 900 for 200 pay scale, PBS, Skid-, RR, and all the others wonders that we are experiencing today thanks to the awesome advertising skills that the SAPA tools use on the gullible(you) daily. You have no one to blame but yourself, I tried to help you help yourself, but you turned your back on us, now you can watch your own back. FuKK off
PBR
Hardcore to the bone!
P.S. I just noticed this:
Commercial, CL65SIC, never mind all the above you are just a gear bitch, now go get that walk around and clearance, I gotta go get a Starbucks, and no I won't get you one, remember every man for himself. Oh yeah I got more that 1000 TPIC and don't care if you get any, remember every man for himself.

Last edited:
as long as it doesn't mess with my 11 month upgrade who cares if a few ground monkeys lose their jobs.

Wow. So much for standing in solidarity with your fellow employees. This type of attitude is why the moral at SKW is what it is. SKW used to be such a good company too. Very sad.

Wake up you stupid POS, in a billion dollar a year company, and where employee costs are approaching 40%, labor will continue to be an easy target for cost reduction. You continue to swill the koolaid and think that you can put a picture of your really cool 700 into your utility bill as payment and thats ok. If you don't think that CEOs don't talk amongst themselves you are as stupid as you sound. Your refusal to acknowledge the history of the airline industry dooms you to repeat it, and by default you drag me along with you. That makes you the enemy and when you take money and or time from my family, watch out, I will crush you like an ant on the sidewalk, and think nothing of it. Hardcore, yup! ALPA and Prater will come to this realization and start treating SKYW pilots(65%) like the lepers that they are, an infectious disease that can only be treated with extreme measures, like excising and isolation. For the majority to benefit, examples must be made, and guess what you being non-ALPA makes you the ideal speedbump for a speeding bus that this industry is. So in short watch your back and enjoy that 900 for 200 pay scale, PBS, Skid-, RR, and all the others wonders that we are experiencing today thanks to the awesome advertising skills that the SAPA tools use on the gullible(you) daily. You have no one to blame but yourself, I tried to help you help yourself, but you turned your back on us, now you can watch your own back. FuKK off
PBR
Hardcore to the bone!
P.S. I just noticed this:
Commercial, CL65SIC, never mind all the above you are just a gear bitch, now go get that walk around and clearance, I gotta go get a Starbucks, and no I won't get you one, remember every man for himself. Oh yeah I got more that 1000 TPIC and don't care if you get any, remember every man for himself.

Wow - you really need some help with your anger issues. I hope you don't take that hazardous attitude into the cockpit with you. And I really hope it doesn't spill over into your family life. I will pray for you. God bless.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back