New Routes for Virgin America?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey be nice!

He's a management dweeb for USAJet. Best to just ignore him.
They remember to be nice, you can dispute the message, but disparaging the messenger is a sign of a lower form of intelligence. BTW If things work out for you, you might finish your career in the cockpit, and not have to stoop to a management job to keep your house and retirement intact.

I am high

Excuse me, but are you high?
I am always high, high on my chosen profession, every day in this business is a happy day. It goes back to the days of sitting in the Howard Johnson's in Belleville Michigan back in 1964. Listening to the Zantop pilots talk about their adventure in their C-46's. Having one of their pilots, 'Firecan Haddock" soloed me in the C-172 at YIP in 1965. I am still living the dream, and cannot believe I have been so lucky to be where I am today. I guess there is not much of that anymore, particularly on this site.

Last edited:
He's a management dweeb for USAJet. Best to just ignore him.

It's like the Neil Young song, "old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were".

The Kharma Police is getting misty eyed........

Last edited:
They remember to be nice, you can dispute the message, but disparaging the messenger is a sign of a lower form of intelligence. BTW If things work out for you, you might finish your career in the cockpit, and not have to stoop to a management job to keep your house and retirement intact.
Actually he's a ALPO kennel cleaner and in line for 3rd assistant to the lead Minature Yorkie. I for one very much wish him double what he wishes for the least of his fellow pilots!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back