• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Routes for Virgin America?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I work for a union carrier, but last time I checked B6 had highest payscale A320 captains in the US. Thats not including the fact that they get 1.5 pay over 70 hours a month. I can appreciate your position, but a jumpseat war helps no one. I live in base, but I will never deny a jumpseater for what carrier they work for, whether they are usapa or alpa, whether they are pro or anti union. I just wont deny jumpseaters for petty reasons, and I would not deny you.

You know the funny thing is, JB may very well have an inhaus union in a year ot two -- but the pay rates and benefits could remain the same.

Will having a union make us more legitimate in some of these jagnuts' eyes?

Do we need to buy hats?

Nice touch

I work for a union carrier, but last time I checked B6 had highest payscale A320 captains in the US. Thats not including the fact that they get 1.5 pay over 70 hours a month. I can appreciate your position, but a jumpseat war helps no one. I live in base, but I will never deny a jumpseater for what carrier they work for, whether they are usapa or alpa, whether they are pro or anti union. I just wont deny jumpseaters for petty reasons, and I would not deny you.
Nice touch a ray of sunshine in a sea of despair, you are truly in the brotherhood. To deny a jumpseat to someone who has not crossed a picket line is a true insult to all those who make up our ranks. This is still a fantastic career, upper income for all wage earners in the US, great travel benefits, and more days off than just about someone besides a fireman. Keep up your attitude is makes the job much better.

Last edited:
Nice touch a ray of sunshine in a sea of despair, you are truly in the brotherhood. To deny a jumpseat to someone who has not crossed a picket line is a true insult to all those who make up our ranks. This is still a fantastic career, upper income for all wage earners in the US, great travel benefits, and more days off than just about someone besides a fireman. Keep up your attitude is makes the job much better.

Excuse me, but are you high?

Excuse me, but are you high?

moms -- he ain't in the biz anymore. back in the day he was leonardo's copilot and they used to run away from tom hanks.

see you over in the deed.

Hey Chef,
Leaving Friday via your home base. Need a ride? Enjoy the sand and see ya there.

leave sat on a nonstop outta iad. have your gay af butler give me a ring on sun afternoon. i'll be in a (ahem) tent.

drinks on me at the wonderbra.

I'm talking about B6, SX, VA, Allegiant...any non-union company that undercuts Union pay and benefits.

They all give airline managers the excuse to lower our wages using the "industry average" argument.
Fubi.....haven't those 28 day programs worked for you yet? You had better worry about your own house, you know with the increased oversight on mx. Go away little man, get back to your anger management classes.

Well, you are a selfless wonder. Personally, I'm prepared to use every weapon at my command to reverse the giant sucking sound of our wages, work rules and benefits departing as Companies strive to match the B6, VA, SXes of the world.

Weapon? Man you are a joke. Call your sponsor man. Resentment is a killer.

Latest resources

Back