• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Pinnacle Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Little bit of movement...last two FO's I flew with recently got hired at Airways..also a few captains got on at Hawaiian..couple others who received a United email which from what I hear means a phone call pretty soon...some are getting out of the airline industry completely. Think my seniority has gone up around fifty numbers or so.

Started by a XJ guy after seeing and speaking to a Pinnacle ATL FO with the "Hired not acquired sticker". Kind of went open season shortly after that.

My favorite was JFK yesterday when a young lady was still wearing her Mesaba wings. She said she'd be happy to wear Pinnacle wings if she was ever given one. I never got my Pinnacle wings either.

I went to get mine and N.A said the only pair of Capt. wings left were broke. She handed me the wings and said I can just "superglue" them together. You can't make this stuff up. Classless company. Almost impossible to fix.

Little bit of movement...last two FO's I flew with recently got hired at Airways..also a few captains got on at Hawaiian..couple others who received a United email which from what I hear means a phone call pretty soon...some are getting out of the airline industry completely. Think my seniority has gone up around fifty numbers or so.

Which is actually the same as getting on at American...this has got to scare the sh!t out of Captains.

Hire the FO's and keep the 7,000 hour guys in the left seat. I really don't understand the selection process, but the FO's that got on at Airways are great dudes. I'm jealous but happy for them.

Hire the FO's and keep the 7,000 hour guys in the left seat. I really don't understand the selection process, but the FO's that got on at Airways are great dudes. I'm jealous but happy for them.

Good for them. They deserve it since they got boned by the yes voters and the union during the SLI.

Most of the RJ FOs getting hired at legacy and LCCs have 4,000-8000+ hours. They're well qualified.

Which is actually the same as getting on at American...this has got to scare the sh!t out of Captains.
US Airways wasn't exactly the most attractive place for most RJ Captains, it was too much of a paycut. At 9E, post Chptr 11 I'm sure the tune has changed. What I do know is a couple FOs getting called at US Airways from an application window from over a year ago. They got their stuff in first, good, they deserve it.

Most of the RJ FOs getting hired at legacy and LCCs have 4,000-8000+ hours. They're well qualified.

US Airways wasn't exactly the most attractive place for most RJ Captains, it was too much of a paycut. At 9E, post Chptr 11 I'm sure the tune has changed. What I do know is a couple FOs getting called at US Airways from an application window from over a year ago. They got their stuff in first, good, they deserve it.

The last FO that I flew with that got on at Airways was in his mid twenties with about 2500TT and no TPIC. He said he didn't have any connections there. Lucky dude, but I think we are all scratching our heads.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back