• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Pinnacle Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if the next tier of management will get flushed once the respective VP's take command? I hope not, most of those positions are filled with good guys. But if you are going to break up the good ol' boys club the cuts are going to have to run a little deeper than just the VP level. Even though I just said they are good guys it would be nice to see them fly the line again and live with the contract we now have.

Buck got hired 100% legit by Delta a few years ago. He would have been in the flow list, but got out before.

But keep posting, because without you there would be much less entertainment on this forum..

where?

Last edited:
I have come to the conclusion that there is stuff going on behind the scenes that we won't see for awhile. I believe it will reveal itself during deltas 2015 contract talks. Getting delta management in place at pinnacle is to streamline everything to the way delta likes it. No matter what people say, I do not believe its to shut us down like comair. There is just way too many signs pointing towards something in the future.

I have come to the conclusion that there is stuff going on behind the scenes that we won't see for awhile. I believe it will reveal itself during deltas 2015 contract talks. Getting delta management in place at pinnacle is to streamline everything to the way delta likes it. No matter what people say, I do not believe its to shut us down like comair. There is just way too many signs pointing towards something in the future.

You got that right JACK!

Because we do. If people don't like it they can quit. It sucks but I am not going to let work drag me down life is to short. I'll keep filling out apps. Believe it or not if you develop a bad attitude that will show in an interview and a person will never get out of here.

Because we do. If people don't like it they can quit. It sucks but I am not going to let work drag me down life is to short. I'll keep filling out apps. Believe it or not if you develop a bad attitude that will show in an interview and a person will never get out of here.

Good post. Although I don't know what 1.3 said because he's on my ignore list. I imagine he's still spouting off about 9e's new contract. But you're right, that kind of anger and bitterness will eat you up. One may think they've got it under control, but it shows. Another good thread that's on APC talks about HR departments looking at these threads or facebook when in doubt about perspective employees. A good rule to follow is be careful what you put down in writting, because it may come back to haunt you later. In this day and age nothing is anonymous.

You do realize that all of this is exactly what happened at Comair (starting after the merger)?! In fact they were still replacing Comair "good ol' boys" with Delta associates right up to 60 days prior to the closure announcement.

Last edited:
You do realize that all of this is exactly what happened at Comair (starting after the merger)?! In fact they were still replacing Comair "good ol' boys" with Delta associates right up to 60 days prior to the closure announcement.

No I don't. I wasn't there. But I choose not to live in fear, and I try to be optimistic. I'm working on getting out of here, but if something happens before then, I'll deal with it at that time.

Latest resources

Back