Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New of the meeting....BIG Comair news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So Long to all my CMR pals in the 05/09/05 class. I'm outta here! Left a few days ago to pursue a health care career. Enjoyed the time with you guys and best of luck to all of you at CMR. I'm gettin' too old to be chasing airplanes around the country. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life enjoying my kids and my wife! See Ya!

"Friends don't let friends fly junk!"

Whitestoneclimb said:
So Long to all my CMR pals in the 05/09/05 class. I'm outta here! Left a few days ago to pursue a health care career. Enjoyed the time with you guys and best of luck to all of you at CMR. I'm gettin' too old to be chasing airplanes around the country. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life enjoying my kids and my wife! See Ya!

Now that's the smartest thing I've heard on these boards in a long time.

Good luck.

Whitestoneclimb said:

Hey, your post was edited out. Don't be so disagreeable for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lequip do we need to change your name to IL-Equiped again. Why do you make smart a$$ remarks all the time. I see you drive a bus. Downtown from the train station or the little yellow one you road in as an ilequiped child.

Just curious, what kind of job in the healthcare industry? Were you previously trained? or are you going back to school?

good luck to all at cmr
nazi, for the record, i had that dork as my avatar first
you stealin no good bastage

what happened to the dork in a t shirt with the bars on it?

Latest resources

Back