New of the meeting....BIG Comair news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitestoneclimb

Total Time
nomore
So Long to all my CMR pals in the 05/09/05 class. I'm outta here! Left a few days ago to pursue a health care career. Enjoyed the time with you guys and best of luck to all of you at CMR. I'm gettin' too old to be chasing airplanes around the country. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life enjoying my kids and my wife! See Ya!

"Friends don't let friends fly junk!"

bvt1151

Total Time
Whitestoneclimb said:
So Long to all my CMR pals in the 05/09/05 class. I'm outta here! Left a few days ago to pursue a health care career. Enjoyed the time with you guys and best of luck to all of you at CMR. I'm gettin' too old to be chasing airplanes around the country. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life enjoying my kids and my wife! See Ya!

Now that's the smartest thing I've heard on these boards in a long time.

Good luck.

Lequip

Total Time
Whitestoneclimb said:

Hey, your post was edited out. Don't be so disagreeable for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

bailout

Total Time
Good for you,,,,,,, At least you realized it before you had too much time invested...

RedDogC130

Total Time
enough
Lequip do we need to change your name to IL-Equiped again. Why do you make smart a$$ remarks all the time. I see you drive a bus. Downtown from the train station or the little yellow one you road in as an ilequiped child.

BenderGonzales

Total Time
xxxxxx
Just curious, what kind of job in the healthcare industry? Were you previously trained? or are you going back to school?

Tyro

Kein Jammern!!
Total Time
RedDogC130 said:
Lequip do we need to change your name to IL-Equiped again...
RedDog, got me chuckin', thanks.

Good Luck, White Stone.

Total Time
=posts
good luck to all at cmr
nazi, for the record, i had that dork as my avatar first
you stealin no good bastage

what happened to the dork in a t shirt with the bars on it?

FreightNazi

not an ACMI
Total Time
lots
Vladimir Lenin said:
good luck to all at cmr
nazi, for the record, i had that dork as my avatar first
you stealin no good bastage

what happened to the dork in a t shirt with the bars on it?

Actually YOU stole that guy from the list of dorks that I looked up! I've got him and other dork avatars in strategic reserve.

xjlifer

Total Time
What is that dork flying in? gawd that is as bad as my old bell bottom long hair hippy pics...shudder to think about them!

Hovernut

Home Based Again!
Total Time
Supposedly there were a couple trips in open time 10/12 to ferry to SLC and DH back. I wonder if this is the beginning of the A/C reallocation?

s.o.sJTB

Total Time
Hovernut said:
Supposedly there were a couple trips in open time 10/12 to ferry to SLC and DH back. I wonder if this is the beginning of the A/C reallocation?
No just swapping the old Comair planes SkyWest was flying for some of the ASA airplanes that were being used in the Comair fleet.

Total Time
=posts
FreightNazi said:
Actually YOU stole that guy from the list of dorks that I looked up! I've got him and other dork avatars in strategic reserve.
as the dorks are weeded out, there may be a shortage of them

you may have to dip into the reserves soon

i am going with the 152 pimp for this week's ousting

michael707767

Total Time
Lequip said:
Good Riddance. The airline industry wont miss you. Don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out.
why the anymosity toward him? He did not say anything negative about people who chose to stay, he wished you the best of luck and simply said he was too old to continue this career. Seems to me like a pretty level headed, intelligent guy who the industry will miss.

Good luck to you Whitestoneclimb. And good for you for doing whats best for your family.

purple1day

Total Time
5000+
s.o.sJTB said:
No just swapping the old Comair planes SkyWest was flying for some of the ASA airplanes that were being used in the Comair fleet.
If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you

Wheres the van?

Total Time
Good for you Whitestone,I myself have been teetering on the brink for some time,I have already seen this one career move turn to crepe before me,what to do,what to do?

P.S. intended for messr,s Nazi and Lenin there is a name for men who troll the net looking for pictures of young men and its not dork outers.

JECKEL

God's Own Drunk
Total Time
Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Whitestoneclimb

Total Time
nomore
BenderGonzales said:
Just curious, what kind of job in the healthcare industry? Were you previously trained? or are you going back to school?

I have been a paramedic for a long time, kind of a side job for the past 10 years or so. I'll be working in the ER at Mercy Hospital in Des Moines. I'm gonna try and get a flight medic position on their Bell 222 helicopter - Mercy One. Maybe I'll go back to school to get my RN, but I'll wait and see.

Later.