Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New of the meeting....BIG Comair news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vladimir Lenin said:
good luck to all at cmr
nazi, for the record, i had that dork as my avatar first
you stealin no good bastage

what happened to the dork in a t shirt with the bars on it?

Actually YOU stole that guy from the list of dorks that I looked up! I've got him and other dork avatars in strategic reserve.

What is that dork flying in? gawd that is as bad as my old bell bottom long hair hippy pics...shudder to think about them!

Supposedly there were a couple trips in open time 10/12 to ferry to SLC and DH back. I wonder if this is the beginning of the A/C reallocation?

Hovernut said:
Supposedly there were a couple trips in open time 10/12 to ferry to SLC and DH back. I wonder if this is the beginning of the A/C reallocation?

No just swapping the old Comair planes SkyWest was flying for some of the ASA airplanes that were being used in the Comair fleet.

FreightNazi said:
Actually YOU stole that guy from the list of dorks that I looked up! I've got him and other dork avatars in strategic reserve.

as the dorks are weeded out, there may be a shortage of them

you may have to dip into the reserves soon

i am going with the 152 pimp for this week's ousting

Lequip said:
Good Riddance. The airline industry wont miss you. Don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out.

why the anymosity toward him? He did not say anything negative about people who chose to stay, he wished you the best of luck and simply said he was too old to continue this career. Seems to me like a pretty level headed, intelligent guy who the industry will miss.

Good luck to you Whitestoneclimb. And good for you for doing whats best for your family.

Good for you Whitestone,I myself have been teetering on the brink for some time,I have already seen this one career move turn to crepe before me,what to do,what to do?

P.S. intended for messr,s Nazi and Lenin there is a name for men who troll the net looking for pictures of young men and its not dork outers.

BenderGonzales said:
Just curious, what kind of job in the healthcare industry? Were you previously trained? or are you going back to school?

I have been a paramedic for a long time, kind of a side job for the past 10 years or so. I'll be working in the ER at Mercy Hospital in Des Moines. I'm gonna try and get a flight medic position on their Bell 222 helicopter - Mercy One. Maybe I'll go back to school to get my RN, but I'll wait and see.

Later.

Latest resources

Back