New NetJets Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SpaceBall 1 said:
Simmer down Francis! Just have a bit of fun here.............geez. Not every job is some kind of etopia like NJA, but I'm pretty happy where I'm at. I was wondering how long it would take for a union banner waiver to respond. Almost an hour..............I was a bit dissapointed. Expecting more like 5 min. Everybody fly safe and lighten up!

Here's a rumor for you ...................I heard that Donald Trump was going to buy all of the fractionals and in the renegotiated contracts all crew members were going to be required to have really bad comb overs!

Have fun all!

Do we get a hot chick too with an exotic name ?!?!?!:pimp:

hydakt, Yes I heard this too and I heard that there was a large asteroid headed to earth but we shouldnt worry because Bruce Willis will save us all

Hey just wanted to drop a quick note to you guys that would be interested. I have heard from a few really qualified candidates (not all from flex but mostly) who have recently been notified by CS that they are holding off on their apps for the time being and they will be notified if and when they will be considered for employment. I cannot think of any good reasons these guys are not a desirable aqquisition for CS, so I think the plot might be thickening.

Could this be they are holding off cuz of a merger?

Latest resources

Back